A Visitor From Singapore: Headshok From Here At Smd Came By Today!

Awesome couple of vids Steve! I gotta say, he is lucky. One day I'll be there too, somehow, some way. Looks like everybody had a great time! Dave was just chillin back there with 155db's around him! :lol::lol:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Thats so awesome a guy would leave his country to visit some guy to listen to his system. Iam sure he had some other things he wanted to do here in Cali as well, but yeah, thats awesome...

I also liked how you faded from one camera to his camera, and back, well done....

hi guys

hahaha.. for those who have no had the chanceto sit in meades tahoe and civic, its a once in a life time experience.. TRUST ME..

the feelin is really priceless!!!

feelin the forces and the insane pressure!!! hahaha. in the tahoe.

initially, when meade started bumping it, i tot, " this was pretty ok", until i saw him reach to his side where hisbass knobs are located and the bass caught me totally by surprise.

Thank god i only had one packet of twinkies to eat the whole day. if not i would have PUKED inside. u can see me coughin inside one of the vids, i could feel my stomach juices coming up. thank god i was on an empty tummy.. hahahah

it was well worth the 5 hr drive up fromLA.haha.. i'm in LA for thesummer for an exchange and drove up to sacremento just to sit in the hoe and civic.. heheh.. originally intended to drive back to LA after that but was too dam tired, ended up stayin over at my bro's place in SFO.

yo meade, thanks for the experience man! once i get back to LA, i'll post up my picsand vids.

excellent day man!! totally insane..

is it safe to tell people that i've been in a daily "150s" car? i'msure it was doin at 150s rite?

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

hi guys

hahaha.. for those who have no had the chanceto sit in meades tahoe and civic, its a once in a life time experience.. TRUST ME..

the feelin is really priceless!!!

feelin the forces and the insane pressure!!! hahaha. in the tahoe.

initially, when meade started bumping it, i tot, " this was pretty ok", until i saw him reach to his side where hisbass knobs are located and the bass caught me totally by surprise.

Thank god i only had one packet of twinkies to eat the whole day. if not i would have PUKED inside. u can see me coughin inside one of the vids, i could feel my stomach juices coming up. thank god i was on an empty tummy.. hahahah

it was well worth the 5 hr drive up fromLA.haha.. i'm in LA for thesummer for an exchange and drove up to sacremento just to sit in the hoe and civic.. heheh.. originally intended to drive back to LA after that but was too dam tired, ended up stayin over at my bro's place in SFO.

yo meade, thanks for the experience man! once i get back to LA, i'll post up my picsand vids.

excellent day man!! totally insane..

is it safe to tell people that i've been in a daily "150s" car? i'msure it was doin at 150s rite?

Oh for sure man, Meade's hoe plays music at around 156db's

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Oh for sure man, Meade's hoe plays music at around 156db's

hahah

gooood gooood

think i'm the only dude out of 4 million (singapore's population) to have been in a car that plays in the 150s. hahahahaha. ooooo yeahhh!!!

Shok Industries

Damn Headshok is gettin around. 1st Rockford Corp, then Atomic, and now Meade's place. Where's he going to visit next?

hahaha

gonna hit me some titty bars soon.

anyone can recommend me some in LA? hahahaha...

i'm goin back to Atomic on monday, anyone have any requests?

Shok Industries

its fn awesome in the back seat man, but to be totally honest, to me, its more brutal in the passenger front seat, I dont know why but in the front seat it really grabs my throat, in the rear its doesnt seem as bad, maybee Im getting used to it, I dunno.

Awesome couple of vids Steve! I gotta say, he is lucky. One day I'll be there too, somehow, some way. Looks like everybody had a great time! Dave was just chillin back there with 155db's around him! :lol::lol:

well if you knew me in person, you would understand why I can just chill back there heh.