Okay, I seriously need a mutha fukin punching bag

I have noticed in the last few days I have been VERY volatile, like ready to explode with anything

Last night argued with one of the girls, and I could NOT lower my voice, or calm down, every muscle in my body was tense, and was about to start punching the walls

Today, some simple ass hole remark on one of my you tube vid's was posted, and he was pretty much an idiot

I blew up at the computer.. lol oh mannnn

I would toss back a few cold ones, or shots but my tooth is achin bad

Had family drama all week, little sleep, and I think I have just been frustrated because of suppressed anger and sadness

what do you guys do when your in a piss fest of an attitude?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Go workout man. It always helps me when I am pissed off.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Well had a leak in my trunk lid seal, just when i started putting wires box and amps in. I go so mad i punch a garage post several times, punched walls, then angrily sat and listened to music.

I have noticed in the last few days I have been VERY volatile, like ready to explode with anything

Last night argued with one of the girls, and I could NOT lower my voice, or calm down, every muscle in my body was tense, and was about to start punching the walls

Today, some simple ass hole remark on one of my you tube vid's was posted, and he was pretty much an idiot

Had family drama all week, little sleep, and I think I have just been frustrated because of suppressed anger and sadness

go to the driving range and get a bucket of balls and just take your frustration out on them.. you will feel a lot better.

i have done it before and it worked.

man i honestly dont blame you after the past week or two, but when im angry i go for a drive and crank the bass listen to my favorite song and just cruise

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

˙˙˙ ˙uǝuıǝ ǝıs uǝɥɔsöl

Edit: Without the German....... ˙˙˙˙˙ʇno ǝuo qnɹ

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Me having "anger issues" is always how I know I'm tired. 90% of the time things will just roll off, but when something will make me genuinely rage, that's when I call it quits and go to bed.

Try and get some sleep. I'll bet that's a HUGE portion of your problem.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

go to the driving range and get a bucket of balls and just take your frustration out on them.. you will feel a lot better.

i have done it before and it worked.

That actually sounds fun, I may do that soon- I have heard that driving golf balls work good

man i honestly dont blame you after the past week or two, but when im angry i go for a drive and crank the bass listen to my favorite song and just cruise

I did that on monday, it worked, but oddly, I lost concentration of the road, and was driving worse than being drunk lol

I was actually scared, and came home

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Working out when I'm pissed always seems to be the best workout.

Then there's always the heavy bag, throw down on it for 10-20 minutes and that helps too.

Then there's always sleep, and taking a long drive by myself out on some back country roads with some good tunes. That always helps calm me down when I'm pissed off.

Driving range or batting cage can help take out some anger too, nothing like beating the piss out of a golf ball or baseball.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.