Posting from 36,500 feet @530mph

Posting this from my new favorite gadget, the iPad. I decided to buy myself a 1 way ticket from Boston to LAX. It's my "open ended vacation". I'm only 22 and wanted to see how life out west is. I have a lot of figuring out to do as far as my life goes. Moving out west has always been something I wanted to do. This little trip will hopefully figure out if I want to stay in new England for the rest of my life or make the commitment and pack up and go west. I'll be staying with family for the time being which is great. Their house is about 3 minutes from the Hollywood Bowl so I'll be in the heart of it all. If anything, it will be a great time away from normal life for a little while.

Just felt like ksharing this with some people. Anyone know of car shows in the LA area this month???

I'm still on the plane. Just over 1000 miles te go. Should be there around 930

And the weather back home is supposed to be in the 90s now till Friday. Glad I dodged thAt shit. At least California is dry heat. It's probably 90 with 100% humidity right now at home

Edited by doug118

I'm still on the plane. Just over 1000 miles te go. Should be there around 930

And the weather back home is supposed to be in the 90s now till Friday. Glad I dodged thAt shit. At least California is dry heat. It's probably 90 with 100% humidity right now at home

It's pretty hot here lol.

It's pretty hot here lol.

I'm glad I got out of there when I did. I know a bunch of people that went to Narragansett this morning. I can't even imagine how packed that place is right now

Yea its pretty much a dry heat out here. I know where I'm at its 100 with about 30% of humidity. Being in Hollywood in the middle of things is great and all, but some times you need to go to the sub burbs to get an idea how life really is.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Its nice out here right now...Nor Cal>>>>So Cal though, The Bay Area is the best place to live IMO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical