Sonic Electronix

8 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think is the pussy

• The Shop
    • Atomic Loudspeakers

Names purposely removed from this post

ok so i went to the local shop a few days ago and was talking to a buddy of mine who works there, he sells rockford and JL mainly

so i showed him my Atomic ELE 15 with the upgraded motors, and said its 2000rms but im gonna run 2500 to em daily, he called bullshit on it said if he hooked up a rockford T2500.1BDC to it would blow in under 30 secconds and he would bet 1000 dollars that it would blow, so i talked to some people at atomic and they said take the bat but up the stakes to 2000 dollars,

so i called him back and said ill do it

he gets scared that he is gonna loose the money so he pulls the rockford T15KW card said any sub atomic makes is pure shit and will blow in under 30 seconds on it, so i talked to atomic and we decided to up the stakes again

i told the shop that we will put a Atomic APXX 15 on the T15KW and that they have to take the most badass sub they sell and put it on it also, and whoevers lasts longer, is louder, and sounds better wins the 2000 dollars,

so the shop gets scared as hell and starts saying i dont need to prove myself i know my shit will beat any thing atomic makes and backs down from the bet, and procedes to say if i ever bring up atomic again he will beat the shit outta me and then proceded to call me a pussy and all these "colorful" names and hung up

who do you think is the pussy and who do you think stands behind their product?

Edited by Team-Atomic-Andrew

roflllll, thats pretty win

btw you have 2 questions in 1 question, which need 2 diffrent answers lmao

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

kinda a stupid bet, to many variables -

on the real though, you dont want to put any single sub on a Rockford T15k at full power for too long....better be careful what bets you place LOL. That amp is no joke bro.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Cool Story Bro

But yes, there are too many variables to consider here. Box size, type of sub and everything.

Edited by Blue

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

just like most shops if they dont sell it then it is crap

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

1-??? sub powered by RF 2500-1bd, Big 3, 2-shuriken bt-120 batteries.

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

Names purposely removed from this post

ok so i went to the local shop a few days ago and was talking to a buddy of mine who works there, he sells rockford and JL mainly

so i showed him my Atomic ELE 15 with the upgraded motors, and said its 2000rms but im gonna run 2500 to em daily, he called bullshit on it said if he hooked up a rockford T2500.1BDC to it would blow in under 30 secconds and he would bet 1000 dollars that it would blow, so i talked to some people at atomic and they said take the bat but up the stakes to 2000 dollars,

so i called him back and said ill do it

he gets scared that he is gonna loose the money so he pulls the rockford T15KW card said any sub atomic makes is pure shit and will blow in under 30 seconds on it, so i talked to atomic and we decided to up the stakes again

i told the shop that we will put a Atomic APXX 15 on the T15KW and that they have to take the most badass sub they sell and put it on it also, and whoevers lasts longer, is louder, and sounds better wins the 2000 dollars,

so the shop gets scared as hell and starts saying i dont need to prove myself i know my shit will beat any thing atomic makes and backs down from the bet, and procedes to say if i ever bring up atomic again he will beat the shit outta me and then proceded to call me a pussy and all these "colorful" names and hung up

who do you think is the pussy and who do you think stands behind their product?

And your not heading over there to "The Shop" to kick that mother fucker in his uterous?! PUSS.... LOL! Pretty shitty! LOL!

Dude...come on. You're making yourself look retarded arguing with them. Quit talking up your shit before its built. Let that do the talking.

and no i wasnt talking up my stuff before its built i was simply having a convo with a "friend"

and steve it was gonna be done in a controlled environment with a Termlab and a RTA not just slapped together in the back of some car

and it was only going to go on for 30 secconds of music and a couple burps