Second Skin Audio

Building a wall need MAJOR help

What subs are you gonna use for sure? THe LvL3s or 4s adn what sze I knwo you were saying 15" or 18"? What is the frequency that you would like it to be tuned too.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

What subs are you gonna use for sure? THe LvL3s or 4s adn what sze I knwo you were saying 15" or 18"? What is the frequency that you would like it to be tuned too.

well idk but i think i want it tuned low like 35 to 32 hertz cause im building this for a db race this christmas but i dont think ill be done with it but ya i want 18s but i dont think i can afford it at all so im thinking 15s but idk how many i have 2 12s right now that ive won 7 competitions with so far hit 145.3 db legal last week i just want more

well idk but i think i want it tuned low like 35 to 32 hertz cause im building this for a db race this christmas but i dont think ill be done with it but ya i want 18s but i dont think i can afford it at all so im thinking 15s but idk how many i have 2 12s right now that ive won 7 competitions with so far hit 145.3 db legal last week i just want more

Well If you can afford it just get another amp and two more 12s. oR sell all adn get the 2 18"s I mean if you can afford 3 15"s I'm prettysure that will cover the cost of 2 18"s, with a little leftover.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Well If you can afford it just get another amp and two more 12s. oR sell all adn get the 2 18"s I mean if you can afford 3 15"s I'm prettysure that will cover the cost of 2 18"s, with a little leftover.

ya i never thought about that but ya 2 18s would blow everyone away in WV cause im one of 19 bass heading the whole state thanks CheezyMane13 your the only one that wants to help

alright it is 40inches height by 25inches deep by 52inches wide

Couple questions here...

That 52 wide is that at the bottom? If so what it the width at the top? How high up before it start to narrow?

That 40 height is that from the floor behind the front seat to the roof or the floor under the back seat to the roof..

Just some basic thing you need to take a close look at. A back seat of a car is not an ideal square by no means.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Couple questions here...

That 52 wide is that at the bottom? If so what it the width at the top? How high up before it start to narrow?

That 40 height is that from the floor behind the front seat to the roof or the floor under the back seat to the roof..

Just some basic thing you need to take a close look at. A back seat of a car is not an ideal square by no means.

yes 52 inchs at the bottom width is it doesnt narrow that much but i measured from under the back seat to the roof cause i have 6 inches lift from the floor to under the seat and i know i was hoping someone would make one on the computer cause i want a custom port