somerandomguy Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 So like about 2 hours ago I had my grandmother out shopping, and we were at the dollar store. This was at about 8 and they close at 9, so us (my grandmother and I) and some guy and what I guess was his wife were the only customers in there, there were 4 cars parked out front, one of them mine, another I'm guessing was the man and his wife's car, and the other two the two employees that were there. We were in there for maybe 5 minutes and I was bored so just kind of standing around waiting for my grandmother to get done and I hear "security line 1" on the pa system thing and see 5-6 15ish year olds walking in the door. lols. Security? There are maybe 2 cameras (which are probably fake) in the whole store, and there is a little office in the front of the store by the registers that has the reflective glass for walls and the door is open..lols. I didn't hear any phones ringing. Bitch please, you're not fooling anybody.
IH8PunkRok Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 for once i agree with andrew -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
somerandomguy Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 i dont get it? The employee was wanting "security" to call her, I'm guessing to keep the "kids" from stealing. I'm 90% sure that the dollar store doesn't have "security" .. so it was a bullshit page for "Security"
CanUFeelMe Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 Wow, I'm lost too! 1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors) 2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3 300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt 147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/
J00bles Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 LOL at this fail of a thread 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
tristan560 Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 Where are the cool story bro noobs when you need em?! <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
vr6bass Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
flashlight_65 Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 *facepalm* My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
somerandomguy Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 I know it's a cool story. I just can't believe nobody else can figure out what I'm trying to say, well.. whatever.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.