LIVE USTREAM BY KRON4 NEWS OF OAKLAND RIOTS

GOOD JOB MAKE A SHITTY CITY EVEN WORSE SMFH

In case you aren't up to date:

Mehserle Convicted of Involuntary Manslaughter of unarmed, subdued teen

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ignorant ass ruling. Ignorant ass cop.

I doubt he'll make it far in prison.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Ignorant ass ruling. Ignorant ass cop.

I doubt he'll make it far in prison.

He'll deserve whatever he has comin' to him.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

BART closed down in Oakland so Oakland is losing money from that and they don't have money in the budget to have all these extra officers...Oakland is fucked

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nah ill bet he'll be keep under close supervision.but damn 4 years for that killing fuck that must really be bad for the family

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Maybe they have voluntary officers LMAO

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Nah ill bet he'll be keep under close supervision.but damn 4 years for that killing fuck that must really be bad for the family

It was a horrible decision for MURDER. How could they even dare call that involuntary manslaughter when the video was on the Internet for everyone to see that there was nothing involuntary about the cops actions.

What would have made it a MURDER for me is that:

1) the victim was cooperating.

2) the officers had the situation pretty much under control.

3) the victim was unarmed.

And

4) the cop shot the victim in the back.

There no other way to see it besides a murder charge.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

That cop is a POS!! I cant believe that I had not heard of this until I saw this thread. WTF that was murder not involuntary manslaughter. Oops I ment to grab not stun gun not my pistol and blast this kid in the back. If that was not a cop let alone a white cop he would have been guilty of murder. I'm so pissed about this I cant even think straight. US judicial system = FAIL :bull:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

To bad that POS cop wont make it to gen pop where he would get the justice he deserves. They would never let him walk the yard! He will be in PC for his 2 years or 4 which ever one it is he wont even end up doing the full amount of time. He will get an early release so 2 years would be 1 and 1/3 and 4 years would be like 3. The judge could give him up to ten years cause it involves a gun but that will never happen. The more I think about this the more pissed I get.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Its not just the bullshit ruling that pisses me off, but that the wonderful residents of Oakland used that as an excuse to loot a FootLocker.

Really? A cop gets a rediculously short amount of time in jail, and your going to form a mob and rob a shoe store?

/rant

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?