Titanic bass song

Ummm I dont know if it's the speakers in my monitor, (i dont have my surround plugged up) but it fades in and out really bad to like almost inaudible.

its like 28hz or so, so that could be why...

heres a vid of MY titanic song * i dont know if its the same one or not

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Holy shit batman!!! you might want to brace your HOOD!!! LOL And Ill burn it to the cd and see if it works in the truck

edit: Hood Roof which ever listen to what i mean not what I say LOL

do you have the original song? if so upload it to zshare and drop the link, your version is clipped, and whatever software you use its HORRIBLE. no offence, you just didnt use good software.

if you have the original song, i will work my magic on it, and you can call it yours if you want.

Holy shit batman!!! you might want to brace your HOOD!!! LOL And Ill burn it to the cd and see if it works in the truck

edit: Hood Roof which ever listen to what i mean not what I say LOL

dont, waste of a Cd. his version is fucked.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

id like bangin's version :)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

http://www.zshare.net/audio/78152171501f438d/

i might work on the flac later lol. the problem is finding a burner that will play flac, and converting to mp3 takes the bitrate down to mp3 quality, so you're losing most of the advantage

i made that version a couple mins ago, i didnt have a very good platform to work off of, so i turned it SQ. will give the flac a go later.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived