Sonic Electronix

I Didn't Know My Shit Hit That Hard!

Guest dropthabeat.com

I don't turn mine up at home, For one I did it once, My wife ran outside and said I broke a glass that fell out of the cabinet and that our 2 year old was scared and crying and ran and hid in his room..So therefore I was banned from ever turning my system up under the carport again. I hate my neighbors, but I respect them enough not to blast them with some ole FI Love..Even though there cats piss on everything at my house..Bastards

I wont lie I have bumped my shit hard at my house ( in the garage) testing for bassrace, but I went to my nieghbors first and asked if it was allright, only had one complaint and soon as she complained I stopped, I havent done it since then.

i mean i dont blast my music at 7 in the mornin, but around 2-5 is my area B) just like 30sec or so

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I am real close to my Neighbors house like 10 ft...I know one thing those cats keep pissin in my shiz, I'm gonna cook em some Tamales and take to there house...IF ya know what I'm Sayin

I am real close to my Neighbors house like 10 ft...I know one thing those cats keep pissin in my shiz, I'm gonna cook em some Tamales and take to there house...IF ya know what I'm Sayin

Hahahahaha

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Hahahahaha

im not a fan of bumping full tilt at red lights. current draw is not friendly at idle. Also you never know who is around you. could be some elderly person whos pacemaker is about to shit. a new born baby doesnt need to hear that. The police cuz its not a cheap ticket and they can take your car. or how about someone wanted to jack your shit. Now if gang banger bobby rolls up with his 24s on his tahoe with the screens glowing and his JL's "banging" I'll put him in his place.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

damn i was riding with my uncle in his 325ci and we drove past a cop beating down and the cop waved :blink: weird i know

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Thats cool, well its a shock to me maybe not to yall but i dont have no bass in my car but i have mids and highs cranked a lil less than half power and my friends can hear me coming down 3 blocks.They say they can hear every word clear if I was a concert. only 2 speakers and 2 tweeters.OOOO im bad and getting badder by the day.

Been stopped by cops a couple of times, the pig told me that my music was heard over 50ft away which he was lying or was it really true.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Thats cool, well its a shock to me maybe not to yall but i dont have no bass in my car but i have mids and highs cranked a lil less than half power and my friends can hear me coming down 3 blocks.They say they can hear every word clear if I was a concert. only 2 speakers and 2 tweeters.OOOO im bad and getting badder by the day.

Been stopped by cops a couple of times, the pig told me that my music was heard over 50ft away which he was lying or was it really true.

well, I was testing out a new Cd that I made, and all my neighbors was out drinking beers, watching their kids play and shit, 1 of them was cutting the grass, these new people who were thinking bout moving into the house across the street was just like OMG OMG OMG his cars so loud kind of facial expressions u know? so, I have it in a good neighborhood, just at night I don't bump my shit on my block, I bump it on every other block =).

haven't had any complaints.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived