155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Didnt know Atomic gave out partial sponsorships to 16 yr olds...

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe you should stop and consider what people are trying to tell you? Some of these guys have been in the car audio game since before you were born...yet you completely ignore any advice they give you. I understand that you're still learning and that's fine, not all of us are expert installers. But you have some great equipment that's pretty much being wasted in such a sub-par install because you refuse to stop and listen to the people trying to help you. I don't want you to feel like I'm just posting to bash you, because that's not my intentions at all. My intentions are to get you to realize what you're doing and motivate you to do better. Be open minded to other peoples' advice...there are some very very skilled installers/fabricators on this site that can teach you a great wealth of knowledge. But this defensive "I know everything" attitude is only gonna hurt you in the long run.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar...ya know?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Didnt know Atomic gave out partial sponsorships to 16 yr olds...

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe you should stop and consider what people are trying to tell you? Some of these guys have been in the car audio game since before you were born...yet you completely ignore any advice they give you. I understand that you're still learning and that's fine, not all of us are expert installers. But you have some great equipment that's pretty much being wasted in such a sub-par install because you refuse to stop and listen to the people trying to help you. I don't want you to feel like I'm just posting to bash you, because that's not my intentions at all. My intentions are to get you to realize what you're doing and motivate you to do better. Be open minded to other peoples' advice...there are some very very skilled installers/fabricators on this site that can teach you a great wealth of knowledge. But this defensive "I know everything" attitude is only gonna hurt you in the long run.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar...ya know?

I totally agree with what you said Benji...But listen if he wants his stuff to look low quality and he is happy with it then oh well i guess he is happy with it. He will not ever take advice from anyone so telling him to do so or bashing him is just pointless..

If he is happy with his shit then let it be...Please stop thrashing him guys Thanks

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

SmokedOut...i didn't mean to sound like I was bashing. I just wanted to say what I felt needed to be said, and that's all I'm gonna say. If the OP would like to hear my advice I have regarding his setup/install, then I'll gladly contribute. If not...oh well. I tried.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

SmokedOut...i didn't mean to sound like I was bashing. I just wanted to say what I felt needed to be said, and that's all I'm gonna say. If the OP would like to hear my advice I have regarding his setup/install, then I'll gladly contribute. If not...oh well. I tried.

That was not directed towards you.. I was directing that to everyone else bro..Sorry bout that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Everyone loves giving Andy shit... What everyone needs to realize is that he is young and learning... advice not insults... even if he doesnt take the advice... If ya think his work looks like crap... be a little constructive on it... I know it is easy to insult people on forums... but be nice!!! LOL! I have heard that he has been a duche to people on here, but he has stopped... (Trust me, whoever he was being a duche to gave it right back)

one thing I noticed about andy... he must be hyper... he is always changin things... but.. alot of people are self taught... trial and error... lets face it, it is hard to sometimes take advice off the internet, so much of it is just pure BS and all you seasoned installers know it! Andy, as far as taking critisizm, you do need to relax... but I know how it feels to have my shit picked apart and I snapped before and realized that everyone has thier own way of doing things... It it werent for haters, I don't think alot of people would be motivated to do as well as they do... take it as a compliment...

On another note... no one likes to hear that thier hard work sucks ass... LOL!

Archived