How much clipping is too much?

Haha wanna hear major clipping for a certain horrid sound...never ever play this in your car, clipped and sounds like ass

that song sounds like ass anyways. Is he singing about violating his mother?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Check out the new Paul Wall album on WMP...that's clipping, except for On Patron and I think one other track :)

Ironically, those waves I posted up were I'm On Patron lol

I usually play anything that doesn't SOUND bad in the car. Common sense and all haha, but almost every thread I see in here, somebody is talking about how horrible clipping is, and they won't play this or that...but as I'm finding out, damn near everything is clipped anymore. I was just wondering wtf everybody listens to now lmao. I guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing. Haven't blown a single sub in about 10 years, so I must be doing ok ;)

Thanks for the responses though, fellas.

Yeah on Patron clips but nothing like the other tracks on that album...put it this, make a cd with nothing but clipped tracks like Swing My Door and play the whole cd without stopping on full tilt and I'm sure you will do damage to your subs, other than that clipping is fine.

And yes, Lil B is trash, he's from The Pack (remember Vans?). IDK how ppl support his homo ass SMH

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

what about swing my door? lol.

edit: lmfao at these youtube comments for this song

"Damn. The bass is beastly. Haha can't wait to download the bass boosted track ;)"

"I got two JL13.5 W7's with two Rock.Fosgate T-2000 power series amps and i just was playin this song over the weekend and now I just found three cracks in my windshield from it!!! damn!!! be careful playin this shit in tha whip son!!!"

"god help us. there isnt a sub in existence that can handle this bass...." yea cause they all get destroyed playing this song.

I always thought i just had a shitty copy...

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I always thought i just had a shitty copy...

Is there an unboosted version of that song like, ANYWHERE? Everytime I find it, its the same overboosted version (or a worse one).

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

nope downloaded it many diff times and its all the same, just the way the beat was made

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Haha wanna hear major clipping for a certain horrid sound...never ever play this in your car, clipped and sounds like ass

i think it was made purposely clipped to try and hide how shitty the song really is.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Archived