I never had an issue with the battery, actually it is one thing I miss from my BB. I could go two three days on a single charge. My droid barely makes it a day, 300+ texts a day doesn't help either.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

hate mines.. with the temper i have, i wanna just throw my car n reverse and drive for 60secs and jus run over the p.o.s over and over... most ppl dont complain, but every1 i kno cant stand theres.. i guess it varies with ppl and service.. so dont let my shit talk get to u.. lol, hopefully u got one of the good ones

:Satan Sings a Lulliby In My Ears Every Nite:- Lord Infamous

Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB w/ ipod touch

Planet Audio BB215

Kicker zx1500.1

2 Jensen Audio 6.5s

2 Horns "in place for my 6x9. my port blows all my 6x9s out of place"

2 pyramid tweeters

Wow lot's of different opinions, I'm glad everyone is speaking up. I'm sure I'll like it, I just can't stand touch screen phones. IDK y.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

I have a BB Storm 1, and minus being short on memory, it is a decent phone, if you look hard enough you will find somebody anybody who hates any phone for one reason or another....I will stick with BB, I just got my wife a Curve 8xxx, she loves it..my next one will be Storm 3 or replacement, it might be the Torch, but thats a slider, I really dont want a slider..

Edit* www.crackberry.com , will be your BB friend

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

From my experience with blackberry phones, I hate them all...

Slow, Laggy, and Crappy

I would go with an iPhone for lots of features, or if your just simple and like to text alot and fast, I would go with an LG Voyager or an Env2... I loved my voyager til I dropped it 1 day and it broke... fml... 8)

I have a 9663 tour.. U can google apps or visit crackberry.com.. On my 8th bb and I love em

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Got the phone today, and I love it! Kinda hard to get use to cause it has a keyboard and I was use to the numbers/keypad.

But overall I think its a great phone.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Archived