I have a BB Storm and I love it. Best phone I've had. But it is the touch screen, I'm not to sure I would enjoy any of the other ones. And I'm on Verizon.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

BBs are good phones. My mom loves hers. But you'll never catch me with one. Android or bust!

-Sent from my Nokia E63. :(

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I can't stand only being to send 160 character texts, The phone has to be reset at least once every 3 days and it will just get slow for no reason.

Sure about that? How many programs do you have running? BB doesn't auto kill programs when you leave them. You manually do it.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

i have the tour, and love it.

@ walwalka: try holding down the blackberry button (left of the scroll ball) for a second, and it will show all open apps at the time. then you can go through and close everything you dont want open (besides the 5 basic apps that are always open).

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

The slow is even just after pulling the battery, It doesn't matter if I have used it or not. The only thing I could do half the time is text on it and it would barely do that. freeze half way through a word and just stick there until you restarted it. It was also a storm so, it kinda sucked in general.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I can't stand only being to send 160 character texts, The phone has to be reset at least once every 3 days and it will just get slow for no reason.

On Verizon (not sure about other companies), all texts are ressticted to 160 characters. Help keep the data lines as open as they can be. All my phones have been that way, including my Storm. Plus, if you need to type more than 160, why not use your phone the way it was intended and actually make a call!!!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

On Verizon (not sure about other companies), all texts are ressticted to 160 characters. Help keep the data lines as open as they can be. All my phones have been that way, including my Storm.

verizon actually allows for up to 7 pages, 160 characters per page. RIM makes their products to be used on all networks, so thats where the 160 character limit comes into effect. any LG phone on the verizon network can send huge txts.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

On Verizon (not sure about other companies), all texts are ressticted to 160 characters. Help keep the data lines as open as they can be. All my phones have been that way, including my Storm. Plus, if you need to type more than 160, why not use your phone the way it was intended and actually make a call!!!

On verizon you can do 7 pages of 160 characters, I have a Droid now and I can send more then 160 character text across networks. if will just split them for me and number them.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

i had the curve, and the storm, and i didnt really like them all that much, i have a android based phone * i switched to verizon, and have never been happier with the android phone..

my curve and storm would randomly shut off, for no reason.. erase phone numbers of people that i saved, just do random shit.

If you are happy and it is working for you, thats all that matters though

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived