should i go to ER? warning graphic and bloody

alright well i took the zip tie off and wrapped it in heavy gauze and black tape ill see how it goes for a while, a nurse friend of mine said to put a drop of superglue in it

if it still is bleeding in a few hours

Can you actually do that with super glue?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

lol @ making a thread.. wasted time.. time that could have been used at the ER

x2 but interesting thread btw

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i vote salt, fire, alcohol, more fire, moonshine drink up, fire again, sea salt (its healthier), super glue, then gorilla glue, then duck tape, maybe throw a bit of fiberglass on there, make it stylish though maybe give it a spoiler with some racing stripes, then if ti still is bleeding, think about some stitches

but thats just what I would do if it was e and I had some of this stuff laying around, maybe you dont keep moonshine and super glue at arms reach

Can you actually do that with super glue?

superglue was invented to stop cuts on fingers and such, i keep a tube in my tool box all the time.. it works wonders... seriously

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

superglue was invented to stop cuts on fingers and such, i keep a tube in my tool box all the time.. it works wonders... seriously

If your being serious I will have to keep that in mind.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

i need to get some too, just incase :pardon:

If your being serious I will have to keep that in mind.

he is dead serious... if your cuts are not very deep and have stopped bleeding doctors will just use super glue to keep it shut!

i did that with acouple of pretty good cuts on my leg and it did wonders!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Ok here is some actual medical advice. Im a paramedic and also work in a factory so I have seen a lot of bad chit.

The zip tie is only a good idea if you want to be called Nine for the rest of your life. The loss of blood flow will cause the tissue to start to die. You only use a tourniquet if the injury is life threatening.

The superglue trick. The medical version is called derma-bond and is different then regular super glue. The normal use is for closing shallow cuts that are no longer bleeding or to close the dermal layer over internal stitches. It should never be used on wounds that are bleeding as it can enter the blood stream.

The correct method to control bleeding is to use an absorbent material which will not break apart when wet.(Not tissue)

Flush with saline then cover with gauze. Apply direct pressure until the bleeding is controlled. If the material become blood soaked then apply more material over the original and leave the original in place

Archived