2 - FI 18" & 2 - AQ 15" TechForce Geek Truck Sub & Amp Upgrade

Ol school baby! Do it by ear.. been doing it that way for a little over 20 years and never blown a sub EXCEPT 2 RE Audio XXX 18's... and set them once with a meter and blew them just as quick... went back with the way I know best...

its so easy to do it with a meter, I used to do it by ear and ended up having the hifonics amp i had always getting too hot. Now i do it with an oscope.

it would make the neighbors like you too, haha.

so am i a bad apple troll now because i gave a valid opinion on his build based on a factual basis?

There is a difference between trollin/hating and give a valid opinion/suggestions.

so am i a bad apple troll now because i gave a valid opinion on his build based on a factual basis?

Everybody gets so damn defensive on this site. It gets fucking annoying. And anyone who gives their opinion that's negative is automatically a hater. Wtf?

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

its so easy to do it with a meter, I used to do it by ear and ended up having the hifonics amp i had always getting too hot. Now i do it with an oscope.

it would make the neighbors like you too, haha.

I know... LOL! I dunno... just an old school guy... plus dont have oscope...

Hey... I have no problem with ya bro...don't care to be honest... just wanting to show the swapout... but... I do appreciate your comment... U do it your way... I do it my way... is there really a wrong way?

It's over with guys... and girls... let's move on with the thread... Shit happens... not everyone is gonna love your shit... and I will learn to ignore the comments... This bickering shit is taking away from other threads that I feel is more important...

wow this bullshit is over...it went from constructive criticism to straight up mud slinging and shit talking...

thread over

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived