once again i agree with Tek

there are many people who make decisions that arent deemed "important" enough for the president.

and as for the people starting groups and being told not to because they wont be paid... thats just sad on two parts.

1. the government people who said we dont want your help because we cant pay you.

2. the people who were not willing to help because they were not getting paid.

since when does a good deed have to be paid?

almost forgot - Jville diesel is nothing more than a band-aid. diesel is still made from petroleum. we need NEW power sources

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The technology is here for someting new... the government has it, its just classified like everything else that's helpful of use...

As far as the oil spill... no comment...

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

once again i agree with Tek

there are many people who make decisions that arent deemed "important" enough for the president.

and as for the people starting groups and being told not to because they wont be paid... thats just sad on two parts.

1. the government people who said we dont want your help because we cant pay you.

2. the people who were not willing to help because they were not getting paid.

since when does a good deed have to be paid?

almost forgot - Jville diesel is nothing more than a band-aid. diesel is still made from petroleum. we need NEW power sources

I dont think you understand.

1. the government does have the money to pay for cleanup they just don't want to use anyone but "Union workers". (This helps with the presidents constituency.)

2. they were told they COULDN'T help because they weren't "Union". Up until a few weeks ago groups were not "allowed" to volunteer to help with the clean up. The president and his staff wanted "Union" workers there only working on the cleanup.

And if you believe that there is such a thing as a item not "Important" enough for the president to hear about then you are sadly mistaken by the gangster politics that are currently going on in the whitehouse... George Soros must know about every decision being made which means Barry Sotero must know to tell him whats going on.

The technology is here for someting new... the government has it, its just classified like everything else that's helpful of use...

agreed.

on an unrelated note: we have republicans apologizing to BP for Obama wanting them to clean it up. Fucked up shit.

Edited by Tek

1. the government does have the money to pay for cleanup they just don't want to use anyone but "Union workers". (This helps with the presidents constituency.)

2. they were told they COULDN'T help because they weren't "Union". Up until a few weeks ago groups were not "allowed" to volunteer to help with the clean up. The president and his staff wanted "Union" workers there only working on the cleanup.

And if you believe that there is such a thing as a item not "Important" enough for the president to hear about then you are sadly mistaken by the gangster politics that are currently going on in the whitehouse... George Soros must know about every decision being made which means Barry Sotero must know to tell him whats going on.

let me clarify a bit

I am not saying the government is not at fault.

I am simply trying to say it is not ONLY Obama's fault, like the video you posted said.

also could you explain the meaning of "gangster politics" to me?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

All true

agreed.

on an unrelated note: we have republicans apologizing to BP for Obama wanting them to clean it up. Fucked up shit.

Couldn't be more wrong. The Republican who you are referring to was apologizing for the thuggish and extremely hypocritical way they were berating this BP representative. They were only pretending to be outraged in an attempt to deflect the critical glare from their own unscrupulous behavior....All of them.

AND!!! Fucking Obama doesn't want it cleaned up until he has squeezed every ounce of political juice out of it he can. He is ONLY interested in furthering his green agenda and is capitalizing on this tragedy. His boy, Rahm Emanuel (White House Chief of Staff) is famously quoted as saying "Never let a good crisis go to waste"....It's so obvious, it is painful.

want to celan up the oil? Get all the oil companies involved. Make them brainstorm ideas. Tell bp fuck you. You'll get the bill when this is doen get the hell out of the way. and then start hiring a shit load of people to make it happen. the lack of a response to this is astounding.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

(C.R.E.A.M.) In todays world the dollar bill influences every decision, even if that decision is for the grouds of which give life to the dollar bill itself. I am not saying money or any type of medium for exchange is a bad idea. But when we are talking about saving the earth or progressing forward with mankind the question "do we have enough money?" should cease to exist and be replaced with "do we have the resources?". For without earth or mankind what good is money? The president stops people from helping because of money, people wont help without money. If money would'nt have been such an influence in the first place do you think BP would've put a shut off valve on that pipe? In all honesty I don't think there should be oil companys. Fuel should be diveded among those that deserve it, among the ones that need it to do research to find a fuel that is'nt so harmful to our earth or our race. But thats just my opinion.