so i bought a Re MT motor from a dude on ca.com, and on the photo looks in good condition, and the shipping was pretty quick. so when i picked it up this morning before i went to work, and took it to my houses to check it out(that was a heavy SOB) when i opened it up, look what i got

Photo0767.jpg

Photo0771.jpg

the top plate was shifted, and the box itself told me what happen, the only thing is that the base what not protected and the top was protected a lil bit from the stuff that was put in it. and the motor was properly packaged, but it seems that the ppl at usps decided to drop it. the good thing is that the seller put insurance for up to $200 and i paid $160 shipped for the item. i think im gonna keep the motor, tell the seller what happen, make a claim, get some money, and send the motor to usampfreak to see if he can center it since only the top plate got shifted. USPS = FAILS!!!!

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

should blame the shipping company, should blame sender for not properly packaging motor. i've shipped and received motors and never had this happen

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

truth ^^ if the sender was smarter then the motor he would of packaged it correctly

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

kinda did, but at least its still repairable. as long its repairable, i aint tripping out. so im gonna make a claim and get some $$$ and have that top plate centered from greg(usampfreak)luckily the magnet didnt shifted, cuz i would have been fucked.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

dam that f*ken sucks man. i only bought 2 motors on the internet, and a amp. but 1 of the motors is up above this forum. lol but since greg told me that if the top plate is only shifted, he can center it. i was like so relief when he told me that. now what im waiting is the receipt for the insurance and make a claim, and get some $$$$$$. lol

did atleast had FRAGILE on the box? i usually have them put that on everything just incase, i sent my alt to Teejaybee made it there and back to me and then back to him (i messed up the address) and alt was in perfect shape, then again USPS should drop shit in the first place

hopefully you get things worked out!

did atleast had FRAGILE on the box? i usually have them put that on everything just incase, i sent my alt to Teejaybee made it there and back to me and then back to him (i messed up the address) and alt was in perfect shape, then again USPS should drop shit in the first place

hopefully you get things worked out!

doesnt say fragile. it only has 'caution - heavy parcel lift carefully' well, the sender should have put fragile in the first place. but hey, shit happens, and at least i have some hope of it being centered.

That is a 10-15 minute job to fix. I did it on one of my HX2 motors. Pull the top plate off, clean both sides, build an alignment tool (Card board tubes sliced and layered work great), epoxy or good CA glue. Once the glue is on the magnet, lower the top plate in place using the alignment tool already in the gap. Let it dry for 24 hours or so. Motor is ready to rock again.. (make sure to keep the ca glue off of the alignment tool though as it will be a bitch to pull out if it is glued in place!

Ups dropped an amp I Just got off here, smashing the bass knob into the master slave terminal, cracking the board inside the knob and shoving the ms inside the amp. Real impressed by shipping companies lately.

Yeah it was my aq1200 i sold him. I called ups and ripped their fucking ass about it. They tried apologizing about it, which i guess is all they can do, but I basically told them to go fuck themsevles and i'm going to ship fedex from now on.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.