Finally, meet a good girl, or so i thought. she wanted to have my kid, was really cute, nice, everything you could want. Had 2 10s <3. Last weekend she got WASTED and slept with my freind, i told her it was okay, she turns around and leaves me for him...

How can i cheer myself up SMD bros?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

get really really really drunk and listen to some good music

that always helps me when im feelin bad :good:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

just remember there are always moore fish in the sea. the trick is to keep as many poles as u can in the water, and when one is hooked u set that pole to the side and hook another

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

go bang her mom, then tell her, that her grandma gives better head.

LMFAO!!!! :rofl:

just remember there are always moore fish in the sea. the trick is to keep as many poles as u can in the water, and when one is hooked u set that pole to the side and hook another

^X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

sucks man, i'm still dealing with leaving my girl. just don't be like my friend and take her back in a month. his current girlfriend has slept with two different people and they've split twice so far, they just got back together.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

go bang her mom, then tell her, that her grandma gives better head.

ive done this. true story. it does wonders

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived