Umm IDK whether or not to even call

I'm not sure if that rear bar comes out or not. I wouldn't do it, because I'm sure it's providing some sort of support for the car.

Unless you do something pretty custom, sealed with two 12s is about your only option in the back of a Z.

http://www.zenclosures.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Z212&CartID=1

If I can ever get some money, that's the box I'll go with..a pretty good sealed prefab made specifically for a 350z.

Edited by Destram

If its a misprint they have to honor it (private or dealer) ....... thats how I got my explorer for 3995 their price online was 5995 we had the paper with us and she's a 2000 fully loaded. (also how we got tony's truck) Prolly someone hurting really bad on cash, or thats all they owe on it. I'd call and ask about it, ask whats wrong with it.

call and see what he says if he says anything about shipping or somethingl ike its in canada fuck that shit its a scam. met up locally. or it may be a mis print. never know. give em a call and see what happens

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

If its a misprint they have to honor it (private or dealer) ....... thats how I got my explorer for 3995 their price online was 5995 we had the paper with us and she's a 2000 fully loaded. (also how we got tony's truck) Prolly someone hurting really bad on cash, or thats all they owe on it. I'd call and ask about it, ask whats wrong with it.

No, they don't have to honor it. Just because a price is advertised doesn't mean they have to suddenly sell it. If I'm asking $10k for my car and someone says they'll pay it, just because the price is there doesn't mean I suddenly can't change my mind or change the price.

It's most likely a misprint, man. You're not getting an 08 Infiniti for that price.

No, they don't have to honor it. Just because a price is advertised doesn't mean they have to suddenly sell it. If I'm asking $10k for my car and someone says they'll pay it, just because the price is there doesn't mean I suddenly can't change my mind or change the price.

It's most likely a misprint, man. You're not getting an 08 Infiniti for that price.

i was goin to say that but add if they dont want to sell it for that price they can just not sell it to anyone thats seen the advertisement.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I guarantee if you write him an email he will say he's in the uk and cannot afford the registration.. A friend did it once for a dirt cheap x5

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

With most goods for for sale with a stated price, legally speaking (got this from business law class), is an invitation to negotiat. A price listed is not a directly expressed offer. Now, if you some how get them to accept you offer to purchase said item at advertised price, and it is a misprint, that turns into a different story. Even if they blindly accept, not knowing there was an error in listing, your most likely not going to get it. They will play the legal card and threat a legal fight at which point most smart people will walk away.

Edited by blade7022

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.