Sonic Electronix

LMFAO! God you are a dumbass. Sure there is 2 xplode 12"s $120,4 gauge wiring kit $25,sony amp $128, 2 12" boxes $66.

Thats without a headunit and speakers..

Why would I ever pay someone when I could do it myself for free..

Ur a tard...Go to walmart...They never have 99% of whats online...u have ur choice of a 300w amp and a 150rms 10" that comes in a sealed box and that $25 wiring kit. You couldnt spend more then 300 unless u really tried to throw ur money away.

Stop spendin all your money on kush and get some beat. I have 200 bucks alone in wood in my truck.

this x200000000000000000000000000000000000000

I do have a little better then stock beats...I can guarantee it sounds better then everyones on this site....Cuz I mix it with kush! haha

Now im really wondering what Meade would sound like blown haha

Ur a tard...Go to walmart...They never have 99% of whats online...u have ur choice of a 300w amp and a 150rms 10" that comes in a sealed box and that $25 wiring kit. You couldnt spend more then 300 unless u really tried to throw ur money away.

I do have a little beats...I can guarantee it sounds better then everyones on this site....Cuz I mix it with kush haha

i can guarantee you your the only one who smokes weed on this site

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I like how this thread is turning into how much you can spend at walmart to get a system...anything you setup for 200 is most likely not gonna sound good, and be a waste of $200; so you mide as well just not do it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I like how this thread is turning into how much you can spend at walmart to get a system...anything you setup for 200 is most likely not gonna sound good, and be a waste of $200; so you mide as well just not do it.

Ya that wasnt even serious it was just a question...Everyone wants there system to be loud, reliable and cheap...You can only pick 2 lol

My system is going to be around 500 I have a RE sx 12 and a sundown 1200d on the way.

Ya that wasnt even serious it was just a question...Everyone wants there system to be loud, reliable and cheap...You can only pick 2 lol

My system is going to be around 500 I have a RE sx 12 and a sundown 1200d on the way.

Where did you get that amp and sub for 200?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

then why did you make this thread?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Landon your avatar is the cover for yaboys 2009 mixtape is it not? very nice i like you a little bit now haha..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I was thinking in the first few posts you might be a under ground DB Dragger screwing around, but after reading this comment, I know your a total fuking shit talker, just making a thread to stir some shit. Obviously don't know anything about anything audio

Want to know what I run?

A 500 rms PG Amp from Fry's electronics I got on sale for $99

I make speakers, so I have 2- 12"s in my truck in a transmission line enclosure- Oh sorry, I shouldn't get technical, a box that is really large. Just in the subs and amp, I have about $225 or so, and I know I do a min of 142db, if I'am really smoking dope, maybe I'am exaggerating, and its just a 140db[/u]

But its musically pleasing to me, shakes my windshield wipers, I can dry my roof and sides off at the car wash with bass alone- Fun- And Most people that listen to my "system" think I have a 15 or 2 and about 1000 - 1500 rms

But its all in the design, and how the installer does his work

A sealed box of what your talking about wouldn't do a 135, probably more like a 132db

There are alot of bud smokers on here, I know that for a fact, I personally am not one, but even the guys lit as fawk, who cant see the screen strait are laughing at you, and how knowledgeable you are

hehe [/i]

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived