Sonic Electronix

Wait, wait.

In the first post, you say you miss the days when your mids and highs contributed to the score.

Since when did your highs do f*ck all on a AC/TL/anything?

shit my mids do a 127 all on their own! lol... and thats on the tl. on the AC they do like a 135!

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

lets look back at your first shows you attended... mine were the highschooldrags/usaci at bandimere speedway back in 1991...

I know when i showed up to these shows i was completely impressed with the demo vehicles that were around as well as the people competing. for example

the mtx van with 12 12s

the fosgate van with 4 18s

the lanzar van with 12 15s

the alpine lamborgini

36 6 inch subs in wall

4 15s in a blowthrough

etc...

and these systems were huge! and played all damn day! thats what got me interested in car audio.

now we have all these burp and test tone vehicles just killing the sport.

all the classes and rules are rediculous. "only 2 batts only one alt, only 1 layer of matt"

then there is the T.L. that only reads "Pressure" last time i checked SPL stood for SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS. and my mids and highs all register and add to that at least on the AC they did. so what has happened here? since when has a pressure sensor been more accurate than a microphone anyways? it would seem that the T.L. is just more consistant from one to the other. but does that make it accurate?

so i just felt like venting. if you dont like me than oh well! but when i show up in your town expect to get put down!

R.I.P.

The Rules and regulations are set up for a reason. 1 to ensure the safety of the judges and competitors and 2 to make it a fun and fair competitive sport for everyone.

No offense bro but thats kind of a cocky attitude to have as a competitor

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you should honestly check out meca, yeah their fuse ratings blow but every vehicle ive ever seen at a meca show *even the *BURP* vehicles will demo and play music.. granted its not as loud as at 65hz where they are tuned to, they will still demo

meca is metered at the headrest, for what YOU actually feel... and its on music, no gay ass test tones

im not a fan of competitions at all... I just go to demo honestly, I did that one to get my name on paper with my scores, so when people would try to tell me i was lying, I had proof at a sanctioned event.

But if you check out my vids at slamology all i ever did the whole time was demo, I didnt even compete, and the competition was free :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

The Rules and regulations are set up for a reason. 1 to ensure the safety of the judges and competitors and 2 to make it a fun and fair competitive sport for everyone.

No offense bro but thats kind of a cocky attitude to have as a competitor

no offense taken... and at times I am cocky, its more of a confidence though. i really dont like to be a dick because i love car audio, i just believe there have been too many classes made up in devisions like usaci and the price they charge to get POINTS>.... is stupid. especially if you only go to a couple shows of theirs a year and they give you a 1 foot tall trophy! thats gay!... it has become a racket!

and i want to bring back the fun in compeititions in my area and surrounding states because it declined around Colorado bad, if it rubs off on others that great.

last year we were lucky to have 10 competitiors. and now we have 26 to 50 at shows. so i will accomidate those that show and have a new league with a minimal set of rules.

1.) there will have a competitive class called BASSCONTOL which is a bassrace 2 out of three. which is done outlaw style, and compliments everyones stereo and ability.

2.)theres will have a PURE SPL class for the guys that want numbers, vehicle and port class.

3.) TRUE SPL class with power classes for the guys that want to loud and enjoy a sound systems overall benifits.

4.) then there will be the Covented DISTURBING THE PEACE class. done by subwoofer size and for those that love to be the loud motherfukers, THE GROUND POUNDERS and want to be heard. this will be metered outside of the vehicle and classed

single sub to 2 12s, 3

12s to 2 18s, and

3 15s and up

you should honestly check out meca, yeah their fuse ratings blow but every vehicle ive ever seen at a meca show *even the *BURP* vehicles will demo and play music.. granted its not as loud as at 65hz where they are tuned to, they will still demo

meca is metered at the headrest, for what YOU actually feel... and its on music, no gay ass test tones

im not a fan of competitions at all... I just go to demo honestly, I did that one to get my name on paper with my scores, so when people would try to tell me i was lying, I had proof at a sanctioned event.

But if you check out my vids at slamology all i ever did the whole time was demo, I didnt even compete, and the competition was free :)

NICE score for a daily set up. I'm right with you on the demo'ing is a LOT more fun thing. Burps are boring, but bass race is actually a lot of fun and is perfect for daily driver cars. No fusing rules and other stuff that puts most daily cars into higher classes against the burp only cars.

i believe Car audio Sounds Great when the whole system is built around sounding like one. a balance of mids and highs and the time take to cross em over. i especially like the sub stage... hence the name of my club LOW END MONSTERS.

Archived