Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I could always stack them upwards to...but hopefully I wont need to go to that extent...im hoping the 16+v and 3 Alts will keep on top of things!

Posted

nice!! this thing is starting to get serious now!! :popcorn:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

You should make a nice

S

P

B

display between the amps in the middle, Thad look sweet.

Anyway, looking good!

Exactly what I planned to do hence the gap ;) you read my mind sir!

Posted

nice!! this thing is starting to get serious now!! :popcorn:

Damn right Steve! I can see the finish line in sight now! First BIG audio show in the UK is on the last weekend of May...has be up and running on all cylinders (so to speak) by then!

Anyway...not sure sure if I should update anymore today!...hmmm

Posted

nice!! this thing is starting to get serious now!! :popcorn:

Damn right Steve! I can see the finish line in sight now! First BIG audio show in the UK is on the last weekend of May...has be up and running on all cylinders (so to speak) by then!

Anyway...not sure sure if I should update anymore today!...hmmm

i think you should!! :drink40:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Right to buy in a new tool for the job at hand...a press drill/pillar drill...whatever you want to call it lol

IMG_1818.jpg

Out came the tap bits after God knows howmany years!

IMG_1804.jpg

Drill in action

IMG_1821.jpg

Making the threads

IMG_1822.jpg

As the buss bars are pretty thick (1/2"), I had to get some longer M6 bolts for the batterry terminals...these are an inch long and have a good 8-10 full turns in them

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

All in all...30 or so holes were drilled and tapped!...Took around an hour and a half...and honestly...it was THE MOST BORING hour and a half of the build to date!!!!!

IMG_1823.jpg

Fitted...will have to come off again though

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

Thats enough for today...more tomorrow!!

teamSPB

Posted

home depot sku i'm guessing

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

Damn man, I just looked at this whole thread from start to finish, and all I can say is great job with EVERYTHING. Sorry for all the trouble, life and work related that put a negative effect on your hobby. All in all this build is going to be amazing, and like many others, I am definitly watching this build!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

That's great work there bro, I like the work u put into drilling and planning it out. Its about to get crazy in that ride. A lot of power just waiting to be tapped. I look forward to more progress pics and vids.

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...