Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

never thought I'd say this, but not even considering the system, your minivan looks sick! love the merc rims and the lip. Now as far as the system goes, that's sick as hell too!!! lovin' it, keep up the good work

Also, I'm lovin' the look of the bare mdf with the b2 amps...I think it would look insane if you laid a layer of resin over all of the mdf and left it the amber color.

Posted

Yeah I have the earlier Focus RS..had it a while now

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

Hopefully ill find some UK mapping software and keep the satnav and headunit for us lol!

teamSPB

Mannnnnmm this might be an old post but seeing this makes me want to move overseas like yesterday

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

  • 2 months later...
Posted

that shit is insane!!!!! keep it up man

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

No he's right, it's ugly. Definitely not the ugliest, but ugly. It looks like a death trap all the shit thats wrong with the body lol, but badass build on the inside. I bet it sounds incredibbbbleeeee

-playing with different setups

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9852 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...