Heaaded To My First Competition!

Well I am off to the first Competition today..Gonna See what this 15 will do...Hope something in the 40's...We will see...Not gonna be disappointed no matter what number I get, cause soon Change will come..In the Form of a Wall..!! My wife is going as well..This is her First Crank it up..So maybe now maybe she will lay off of me about my Rubber Duckies....I will post Pictures up and maybe a video...Depends on who is running the camera...Wish me luck..

Have fun and crank up that beast of a 15 LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well that was different than I expected..Didn't realize you had to use there Cd..The Usaci Cd..Wasn't familiar with that cd at all..Didn't know any of the tracks..Hell I didn't know what was going on cause that was like only the 3rd competition I have ever been to..Anyway They had the New Termlab meter there. On the termlab with one of my windows down, with the Mic in the passenger Kick panel I did a 140.9..That was with my backseat up Just like ride around every day...A 140.9 isn't bad is it for 1 15" in the trunk is it?? I have video just have to get it up..I will post it later...