Jump to content

Pics of my ground pounder


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is a link to my ground pounder install  :o .....http://www.carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?home=yes&photoid=26013&galleryid=1286

Right now I have close to 13,000 watts running in my car.... If any one has any questions ill be more than happy to answer anyones questions........ ;)

Please take some time to rate my install if you have time!!!!! :R

I AM THE ULTIMATE GROUND POUNDER!!!!  :-X lol jk

Posted

I love the equipment

:^

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

nice equipment bro...  :^

i think you need a 16v system to see that 13,000 that your lookin for though.....i dont think those amps even do 4,000 on a 12v system but i could be wrong.

Lookin good though mayne, lookin good!  ;)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

nice equipment bro...  :^

i think you need a 16v system to see that 13,000 that your lookin for though.....i dont think those amps even do 4,000 on a 12v system but i could be wrong.

Lookin good though mayne, lookin good!  ;)

Correct. Those amps were tested with 14.4 volts and did 4490rms @ 1ohm. The box claims they do 6500rms @ 1ohm :V
Posted

so I just double checkes and Soundstream has it listed (in manual) as 4490 rms 7000 peak

but then it says to find max divide rms by .707 which is only 6350

then the website lists it as 6500 rms....take your pick as to which one you want

Posted

ohhh ive gotten it tested i know its not 13,000 watts right now but i meant its cabable :^

they have been tested by me to do 5000 at 14.4 volts i know what the site says but some amps are underrated... and remember im running them at .7 ohm!!!! not 1...but yea they have been tested to draw near 938 amps for burps.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3097 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...