DeepHitters Magazine is back!!

When I seen the thread title, I instantly thought of the beef between the 2 guys

I'am all good with a new magazine centered around ground pounders, and car audio, since there is close to nothing anymore, next to PAS, which I'am not interested in much

But yeah, would like to know pricing, how many a year, if there is subscriptions, and if they take paypal ;)

edit:

Ahh, hmm... forgot how Pro East Coast- NY DH Mag was , and pretty much Anti West Coast

nm, not interested.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nothing against their magazine at all, but the term "deephitters" just strikes a special nerve with me, kinda like when some moron calls a handgun magazine a "clip".

whats the matter with calling it a clip i thought that was what it was called

also how do i get my hands on this mag

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

are you going to have articles of the big builds on smd, and even SoTM winners? I dont know how other sites fair with sotm and stuff, but that would be cool to promote peoples rides that way as well, maybe do a interview with the winners or the bigger build guys *whos builds are 95% done atleast* and promote their youtube and stuff.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Really interested in this. Where well this be sold and when is the release date.

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

I want it call me a subscriber if I can pm pricing dont care. I havent got a stereo mag in years didnt even know they still made them. Thanks ass yet another thing you got us looking forward to. :drinks::drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

name='loudREcivic' date='25 July 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1280070223' post='1153196']

is this mag gonna be sold everywhere in the us?

In the beginning it will be mainly just in the NY area..it will go national early next year..shooting for January

name='Tw1st3d13' date='25 July 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1280070223' post='1153197']

I love this mag

yeah I did too

;)

double :)

Subscription pricing? Give me a price and an easy way to pay (let me send a daggone check) and I'm down.

we are not sure yet since it's still in the preliminary stages..but we will make it easy for everyone, thanks

Yeah this is really good news. I dont have ANY car audio mags but the 09 RF catalog. Never too late to start :D congratz :D

Thanks

Im glad to see this... I always liked the magazing... I have hundreds of issues of CA&E, and CSR (For you kids, thats Car Audio and Electronics, and Car Stereo Review)... This has been a dying sport for many years and I've often wondered how to bring it back. The kids nowadays see Steve on the youtube, and forums, and think that he is king of all. Thats cool and all, but they need to realize that there were many before that were the pioneers of the sport, like some of the ones you listed.This is directly off of my MYSPACE page, where it asks favorites, like movies, books, and my heroes... Been like this since I started...HeroesSome heroes I have include... First and foremost, my Son (Joshua) Wayne Harris, Richard Clark, Harry Kimura, Alma Gates, Jon Moss, John Lingenfelter (R.I.P.), and Chuck Mallett. I wish you the best of luck Trippi on your endeavor, and as always, if you need anything, you have my number. Im looking forward to seeing Steve and Vic meeting and bringing this sport to the next level... We need everyone to unite, Termpro, Wayne Harris, and all those guys, along with all the SMDers... This is what we do, this is what we love. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks bro..

if its a monthly mag and not quarterly or bi monthly i'll buy it. if not i'll probably forget about it between issues

We have to play it by ear..our goal is to be monthly

SCORE!! I miss having a GOOD car audio mag to read during my trips to my "thinking stool". Let us know where to sign up and how much!

ha ha..will do man..thanks

nothing against their magazine at all, but the term "deephitters" just strikes a special nerve with me, kinda like when some moron calls a handgun magazine a "clip".

point taken..thanks

Congrats Trippi. Hopefully it turns into something big with you being a new addition to their team. I'm happy to see that Beast and Steve finally came to an agreement. Both have amazing stereos, and neither know each other in person....

Yeah I'm glad they are cool too..they both have so much to offer the car stereo world

When I seen the thread title, I instantly thought of the beef between the 2 guysI'am all good with a new magazine centered around ground pounders, and car audio, since there is close to nothing anymore, next to PAS, which I'am not interested in muchBut yeah, would like to know pricing, how many a year, if there is subscriptions, and if they take paypal ;)edit:Ahh, hmm... forgot how Pro East Coast- NY DH Mag was , and pretty much Anti West Coastnm, not interested.. lol

Lol..nah man, I'm on board now so it's going to be non biased...love for everybody

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived