Ok, I had some problems w/ logging in, I'd like to change my screen name here to tejcurrent so it's the same throughout a few forums, but oh well.

The box is near completion, I'm going to see about pics right now. I'm not sure how to put them on this forum, so let me try one:

Posted Image

Thats my cheap tablesaw- It works great for the money though, and is easily moved.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted Image

Nailed the strips in place and put 3 layers of mat on top of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the port just dry-fit to make sure it's good, 30x8 for 240sqin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

assembly

Posted Image

Posted Image

beveled with a 3/4 round over

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have about 40-50 more pictures to upload, I just don't have time right now. More tonight or tomarrow though.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

looks pretty good. I dont think it will be strong enough though. you better do a lot of glassing and bracing. otherwise lookin good man

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

looks pretty good. I dont think it will be strong enough though. you better do a lot of glassing and bracing. otherwise lookin good man

Thanks. Yeah, more bracing and several layers of mat and fiberglass all the way around- threaded rod and stuff. Double layer on the baffle with a 3rd layer going on for aesthetics/amp rack. I have more pics of that, I just have to upload them and I don't have time just yet.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived