Sonic Electronix

Im not going to joke about it. It could be serious. Some people can beat the hell out of there ear drums and its like it dont phase them. Ive had ringing in mines from slamming my system to and from work daily. Man I hope its not bad. I know its hard but try a few week without the system going and see what happens.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

ear wax candles are a scam dude.

You need drops to put in your ear that melt the wax and make it drain out. You do not need a prescription for it.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

ear wax candles dont do shit at all, i have a large amount of earwax buildup in my ears from time to time and i have to get some peroxide and squirt it in my ears and then suck it out with a ear bulb and what knot

when i was lil and till i got layed off from work ied go once a yr or twice a year for earwax buildup and they use a vacuum to suck it out and i can hear pritty damn good after that but now i halfto wing it with some oldschool remedys and what knot

but ya it could be either ear wax problems or u just hurt that freq range in ur hearing also, i think the bad earwax problem i got is why i aint deaf yet

did u go to that site were steve went for his hearing and dog? i cant hear that good but i think it depends on the quality of headphones or speakers and the freq range they reproduce on if u can hear it or not

but anyways hope u get it fixed, i hate not being able to hear shit, and when its really quit in a room and im trying to concentrate i would get mad ringing in my ears then it will go away

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

so what would you guys recommend as far as wax removal? my buddy said ear candles are safe if you go to someone that know what they are doing...but i dont like the idea of having a lit CANDLE (even though its not really) put in my ear.

Over the past few months i have noticed that my hearing has become much...different so to say. my ears start to hurt when someone is talking loudly or talking normally right next to me but my tweeters in my car dont even phase me. the carwash where i work has these ridiculous blowers that are so loud you have to shout to a person right next to you to talk to them. for the first few months at work i didnt wear ear plugs (ouch) and i was right next to the fan's blowing air (i always wear plugs now). i think that period of not wearing plugs has affected my hearing quite bad. sometimes i cant even understand what some people say on the phone or even right next to me so i say "what?". even ask Lem, i was on the phone with him the other day and i had to have him repeat a few things. most of my friends also say that my woofers are quite loud but to me i barely feel anything and what i hear at full tilt is the rattles of my rear deck and spare tire well and various other things through the "minimum" bass so to say.

can anyone else vouch for me that this is happening to them?

Get an appointment with an Audiologist as soon a possible. Get a hearing screening to find out if you've suffering from a hearing loss. From there you can find out if your loss is a temporary loss (fluid buildup around the inner ear and ear drum) or a permanent loss (may have to get hearing aids to assist in hearing). As for ear wax removal, get the drops from the drug store. Do it about twice a day for about a week, that should remove it. However your safer if you go to an Audiologist and have them look in your ear with an otoscope. Better if they have a video otoscope so you can see the stuff up in your ears as well.

Key word in this.....If your having issues with loss of hearing see and Audiologist and not a hearing aid dispenser.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

so what would you guys recommend as far as wax removal? my buddy said ear candles are safe if you go to someone that know what they are doing...but i dont like the idea of having a lit CANDLE (even though its not really) put in my ear.

i would try one of the drugstore remedies. Then I would wait a while and try a different one.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

drug stores sell ear wax removal kits. its a liquid and it comes with one of those blue thing for suction. all the liquid is is olive oil(i think) peroxide and somethin else harmless so theres nothin that would possibly hurt you. and it does wonders, just takes some time to get it all if especially if you have alot of wax. but like i said its completely safe and pokin your ear drum is somethin you wont have to worry about

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i have a kit like that at home. It says to put 10 drops in one ear and hold your head sideways for a few minutes. I wonder what would happen if you put 10 drops in your ear, then get in your car with the bass up. Wouldn't it help move some of the wax around?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Get an appointment with an Audiologist as soon a possible. Get a hearing screening to find out if you've suffering from a hearing loss. From there you can find out if your loss is a temporary loss (fluid buildup around the inner ear and ear drum) or a permanent loss (may have to get hearing aids to assist in hearing). As for ear wax removal, get the drops from the drug store. Do it about twice a day for about a week, that should remove it. However your safer if you go to an Audiologist and have them look in your ear with an otoscope. Better if they have a video otoscope so you can see the stuff up in your ears as well.

Key word in this.....If your having issues with loss of hearing see and Audiologist and not a hearing aid dispenser.

I think this is the best advise I've seen in this thread so far. Take this to someone who KNOWS what they're doing. Your hearing is too important to just risk like that.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert