chris torres box tuning calculator on cell phone

• 2 weeks later...

i could test it on an ipod touch, but i don't have one of those either. bought one, then resold it for more lol. but if it's like the program i have for android then i can test it on my PC, at least to some extent.

soon as i finish adding in metric to this calculator (which is getting closer and closer) then i'm going to chip away at learning how to code on phones and go from there.

cant wait for it to work on my phone

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

• 2 weeks later...

Just write it in php... no need to push updates... and can design a mobile theme to run on phones.

Cloud computing and web apps are the wave of the future and you could let people store their designs in a database for other people to view ;) that's how I would do it atleast... but then again I'm stuck writing php for 8hours a day :( I believe you have it wrote in vb.net right now don't you? porting it to asp wouldn't be that bad, syntax is similar.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

yep it's in vb.net. but then wouldn't i have to buy a domain to host it on? either way i'd have to learn one or the other. but...i'm open to all ideas. a php one is nice idea for sure. jealous you have a computer job tho. i've been trying to get on with someone, even as just an entry level or part time. but no luck so far. guess i'll keep learning my classes lol.

hopefully i can jump start one or the other when school is over. online classes gots me busy busy

i need to finish adding metric on my current one then asap. i don't like having too many open projects, so the sooner i finish that one, the sooner i can start another

One of the smartest things one can ever learn the habit of...

Wish i could learn that.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

haha don't worry, i'm still trying to master that lol. got 2 speaker boxes in my garage to finish, got a hat i'm painting a design on, got an xbox to try and fix, got homework to do constantly, got my current program to code on...you get the idea lol. only thing i have finished so far is my carputer. and that i got roughed in just because it's cold and i wanted to finish it. baby steps tho...baby steps

Archived