Sonic Electronix

2 18" DC level 4

Crescendo 3kwp

Crescendo 1000C4

2 sets of Crescendo CCX65 Components

Stock alt should be fine

D3100 under the hood, D3100 in the back

50' or so of 1/0

id do this but 15's an upgrade to xls :)

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

My vote goes for 4 12's.... Spread the power over the cone and let it sound better have more surface area. I am thinking of any number of subs with rms power range from 500-1000 watts. Around an 11 cube box tuned between 35 and 37Hz with 125 sqaure inches of port. 2500-5000 watts of power. Two bats out back, one under the hood, big three, two runs of 1/0 hot, good frame grounds, and a drop in alternator >200a

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

My vote goes for 4 12's.... Spread the power over the cone and let it sound better have more surface area. I am thinking of any number of subs with rms power range from 500-1000 watts. Around an 11 cube box tuned between 35 and 37Hz with 125 sqaure inches of port. 2500-5000 watts of power. Two bats out back, one under the hood, big three, two runs of 1/0 hot, good frame grounds, and a drop in alternator >200a

so what about space for kids and grocery shoppin. i say either 2 12s or 2 15s. id invest a decent amount, but given it will have her in it 100% of the time and kids most of it i personally wouldnt invest ALOT into it till you know how long itll last lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

so what about space for kids and grocery shoppin. i say either 2 12s or 2 15s. id invest a decent amount, but given it will have her in it 100% of the time and kids most of it i personally wouldnt invest ALOT into it till you know how long itll last lol

Make the box 49" wide, 22.5 inches tall, and 21 inches deep. Plenty of room for groceries!

I would never think she would want that much anwyays. Two nice twelves and 1000-1200 watts can go a long way in an suv!

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Now just what is that supposed to mean there smarty britches??? Females not supposed to have their own good sounding loud pounding systems or is that just for guys and I missed the memo???

Make the box 49" wide, 22.5 inches tall, and 21 inches deep. Plenty of room for groceries!

I would never think she would want that much anwyays. Two nice twelves and 1000-1200 watts can go a long way in an suv!

lol so why did you suggest it

Now just what is that supposed to mean there smarty britches??? Females not supposed to have their own good sounding loud pounding systems or is that just for guys and I missed the memo???

so youre tellin me youd be willin to spend a couple grand on someones system without figurin out if itll last or not?

try actually readin what people say instead of constantly tryin to pick arguments

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Our "get loud" and the averages persons "get loud" are very different. All I'll say. At the end of the day, give her what she wants though, haha. Good luck man.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Yep she feels the same way.

If it gets tore up I'll get it fix. That's why I'm hoping to go with stuff that can be reconed and fixed.

This job I'm on won't last forever, I'll be home eventually. It's our only vehicle besides my company truck. So it's getting all the toys. I need to be happy with it as well. Lol

Kenwood KDC-X794

2 DC XL 15"

SAZ-3000D

Crescendo 6.5's

SAX-100.4

Knu wire and RCA's

XS Power Alt

D3400 and a D1200

th_XSPowerD3100andAlt728x90.jpg

lol so why did you suggest it

I am sure you already know the answer, as it is obvious. Most all of us like bigger and badder. Just becuase you have it, doesn't mean you need it full volume all the time. She may need 3 18's to quench her thirst. There is no way for us to know without knowing her. I oofered 4 12's as a more musical alternative to the HD 15" DC subs being reccomended. She may only need two, but I would still go with 4 :good:

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

Archived