Dude im tellin you that if you do that you are signing the death warrant on your relationship with her. Its a test trust me my best friend did that to her boyfriend cuz she didnt feel like she could trust him and wanted to see if he was trustworthy and he fucked some other chick so that ended it. I would not do anything but thats just me.

Just a friendly piece of advice

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I must say, I was heart broken when we were taking and which I thought it was gonna be over. She said she thought it would be best if she moved back to her parents house for the time being so I can blow off steam, but still sorta/kinda be together. I'm gonna look for other prospects, but take advantage of the "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" too. Am I wrong to do that ? Sorta feel guilty about it since we sorta just give up on each other after more than 2 years together.

this is whats showing up on my screen... i dont want to be mean, so im gonna tell you what you want to hear so i can get the hell out of this. we should bone other people and see what happens. hopefully you will find someone else so i can move on.

good luck man.

edit: damn i type slow

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ok now it sounds like shes the one with another prospect and you might be the plan b

k, i dont think she is really looking for an open relationship. i think she's trying to just let you go lightly. and using the term "open relationship" as a cop out.

well uh... At least i'm on the free agency, but I have someone to practice my skills on in the meantime ??

bitches are 100% crazy

she's testing you

time to change your number and disappear, its over but she doesn't have the balls to tell you unless you do something stupid so she can justify it to friends and family, sexin another girl is one of those things. That or she's just tryin to get with some other guy to catch a nut but would rather date you

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well uh... At least i'm on the free agency, but I have someone to practice my skills on in the meantime ??

yea but if any of what weve said is true, she may find constant reasons to get out of fun time to slow ease things into friend zone

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

this is whats showing up on my screen... i dont want to be mean, so im gonna tell you what you want to hear so i can get the hell out of this. we should bone other people and see what happens. hopefully you will find someone else so i can move on.

good luck man.

edit: damn i type slow

Well... I make it should like she broke up with me, when in fact I told her this isn't working out. What do you wanna do ?

so you initiated or she did? stop leavin out info :angry: lol

i guess if you initiated it that kinda changes the game. i say milk it out giggity

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

yea but if any of what weve said is true, she may find constant reasons to get out of fun time to slow ease things into friend zone

The way I look at it, its fair game. Plus she is so uptight "which is why I i'm here now" that, that isn't her style.

so you initiated or she did? stop leavin out info :angry: lol

i guess if you initiated it that kinda changes the game. i say milk it out giggity

I told her that "WERE" not working out. She sorta had a sigh of releaf, and just said "where do you want this to go?" And about 30 min. later she said "how about an open relationship?" At that point I sorta just wanted her outta my house since she was lazy as shit and didn't bring any money in. I mean... if you don't bring money into the house hold, you gotta do everything that keeps the house in tip/top shape. If not you gotta bring the cash in... she wasn't doing either except watching netflix all day and going to school.

Archived