Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

Sorry man, your not saying anything I dont know, if others are fighting dogs they are just as bad and I hope like hell they get caught and get to rott in jail like Vick is going to, you make it seem like it's no big deal, and trust me its a huge deal, you seem to know alot about who's fighting dogs and who isnt, how is it,that you know about it but the government doesnt???

I could careless what happens to his endorsments, if he was so worried about them maybee he shouldnt have gotten involved with dog fighting, you are right innocent untill proven guilty, but you have to remember these endorsment deals are using HIS image to sell THERE products, how the hell does it look to the rest of the world if Nike for example doesnt do anything, it makes them look like they are cool with what he has supposedly done, and we all know no one will buy any of his product, they looooooose hella money.

do you honestly think that one of his bestfriends for over half his life is just gonna roll over? hell naa he rolled over because they are screwed and they did this shit, the system will go easier on them if they dont fight it.

now I see why this seems soo ok to you, I hope that one of your dogs snaps and try's to ripp your head off.

I am pretty sure you didnt get to read everything that was posted some of it was edited or deleted, so

screw him and screw you too, Im half tempted to ban your ass too, for admiting you used to fight dogs, you make it seem like its no big deal, and in all reality its a huge deal to me, if I ever and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, if I ever seen something like this take place in person, I would shoot everyone involved, its soooo morally wrong on soooooooo many levels I cant even begin to explain it.

David calm down I'm not saying that its ok to fight dogs at all. I stated that i use to do the same thing when i was younger because at the time i didn't know better. Following the Crowd so- to speak After seeing what i have down in the past I have changed my outlook of the whole thing and I have a new love for the dogs just as i stated to show them at shows and to have them pulling weights as well. I'm 38 yrs old and was around the age of 13-15 yrs old maybe younger when this was going on. yes i admitt that i use to fight them but i don't support it as I use to in my younger days. I don't sell my dogs for the fighting sport either. I don't support Vick in what he has done. again like i stated he was a dumb ass for doing the crap.

and yes there are a lot of others out there that have their hands in dog fighting. again i don't fight any of my dogs nor do i mis treat them. to wish bad things on some one isn't cool at all. I'm not here to make enemies what you or anyone else

I see your point as to where the endorsments go

Smith believes investigators are using Vick to get at others

By TOM COYNE, AP Sports Writer

July 21, 2007

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) -- Emmitt Smith thinks federal investigators targeted Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick to get to others involved in an alleged dogfighting operation.

"He's the biggest fish in the whole doggone pond right now so they're putting the squeeze on him to get to everyone else," Smith said Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Vick and three associates are accused of competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting, and conducting the enterprise across state lines. Vick is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in federal court in Richmond, Va.

Smith, who was enshrined in the College Football Hall of Fame on Saturday along with 19 others, was asked what he thought about the Vick situation. He said he believes federal investigators are trying to pressure Vick to turn on the others.

"Now, granted he might have been to a dogfight a time or two, maybe five times, maybe 20 times, may have bet some money, but he's not the one you're after. He's not the one you're after, he's just the one whose going to take the fall -- publicly."

But Smith also placed some blame on Vick, saying athletes need to realize they have to break ties with some people from their past "because where we're going, it's not for everybody to come with us. You have to learn to cut some of those guys loose. Because the things that they do, we cannot do no more."

Smith, the NFL's career leading rusher, said young athletes have to make decisions about who they associate with because it could harm their careers.

"From an athletic standpoint, from an endorsement standpoint, from an investment standpoint, from a business standpoint, those doors are opening. The question is now, do you want to do the same old junk you've been doing for 18 or 20-something years, or do you want to step into the real world of business and handle your business like you're supposed to handle it?"

Updated on Saturday, Jul 21, 2007 6:12 pm EDT

vick is a retard. but to be completely honest i believe he will get out of it. all because of what money can buy. i agree with smiths opinion about how he is the one who is being indicted to fall publicly and to prove that this is a serious offense, and hopefully it will effect the others who participate in the harsh and cruel activities.

Posted Image

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted Image

i love it chris! now i would like to see someone photoshop that pic, and make the crowd all dogs...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...

Vick............He doesn't belong in the NFL

New standard of conduct are out now, and that means new rules.

He publicly took what the NFL gave him for his talents and used it to fuck up dogs. Now that just is not right.

PERIOD

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived