Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

repost from caJ.com

Vick Co-Defendant Pleads Guilty - Forbes.com

RICHMOND, Va. - One of Michael Vick's co-defendants pleaded guilty Monday to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges and agreed to fully cooperate with the government in its prosecution of the Atlanta Falcons star and two other men.

Tony Taylor, 34, who will be sentenced Dec. 14, said he was not promised any specific sentence in return for his cooperation.

Taylor, of Hampton, entered his plea to conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities, and conspiring to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture.

The written plea agreement requires Taylor to "testify truthfully and completely at any grand juries, trials or other proceedings." It says any truthful information provided by Taylor cannot form the basis of a stiffer sentence or additional charges.

Prosecutors already have said a superseding indictment will be issued next month, which could mean more charges against Vick and the remaining co-defendants.

Taylor and his attorney, Stephen A. Hudgins of Newport News, refused to answer reporters' questions as they left the federal courthouse after the 15-minute hearing.

Prosecutors claimed in a July 17 indictment that Taylor found the Surry County property that Vick purchased and used as the site of "Bad Newz Kennels," a dogfighting enterprise.

"The `Bad Newz Kennels' operation and gambling moneys were almost exclusively funded by Vick," a statement of facts supporting the plea agreement and signed by Taylor says.

The statement also lists several dogfights that Taylor claims Vick attended in Virginia and other states. The principals in the dogfighting ring split any winnings, and Taylor - who spent most of his time raising and training the pit bulls - used his share for living expenses, according to the statement.

Taylor also confirmed the indictment's claim that he helped purchase pit bulls and killed at least two dogs that fared poorly in test fights.

yea i hate dog fighting..quit being a pussy and fight yourself....it puts a bad image on us rottweiler and pitbull owners..i have a rottie and she is a sweet thing and wouldnt randomly hurt someone unless they tried to hurt me.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

FUCK MIKE VICK....cruel motherfucker. i hope he gets sent to federal pound me in the ass camp. dogs are NOT meant to fight and be killed like that. fuckin bullshit

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN to that brother.

Just what I was going to say LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest MegaloManiac

yea i understand dog fighting is bad. But i was wanting to discuss why would he plead guilty?..i mean if he's for it, shouldnt he say he's innocent.

On the other hand, he probably doesn't want anymore bad press, so he is just going to bone up to the punishment

i think when you plead guilty they dont give you as harsh of a punishment for some reason..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

When you pleade guilty in a timely manner it cost less money for the state/feds. So they give you a lesser sentence kinda like an incentive.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

With his boy flipping on him like that, things are fixing to go down the shitter real quick. BUT as a responsible pit bull owner of two, i am trying my best to keep my foul words about him to a minimum until he is convicted. After all, he is innocent until proven guilty.

But, if he is convicted, i hope that fuckass rots.

Archived