Jelly Roll-Deal or No Deal Mixtape

Finally found a working link on the net for free download...kept the whole thing minus the skits/drops, still 17 solid tracks, well worth the $6.99 on Jellyrollmusic.com. Most of bang, dude really does have a crazy flow, he spits about some real shit. My new fave artist outside of The Bay Area. This one hella bangs...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Love this shit, white boy got flow.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Hey Decaf I posted this before not sure if you got it or not but if you could do some stuff from mithcy slick that would be real tight. Your stuff get exclusive play in my ride daily thanks hommie keep putting out the bomb chit. hahaha

ooohps wrong thread. never heard this guy before but I am really feeling the flow thanks for the hook up.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Yeah def slept on, barely spent the other day looking for his music, actually pretty damn hard to find...PM me if you want the album, there's a zshare link for it that works but the dl box doesn't even pop up but finally found a working link but had to correctly tag the tracks and deleted the skits/drops or just buy it off his site...Welcome to the Traphouse is mainly 43hz @ 21db, there's a few 57hz (I believe) notes in there, no wonder the song is so loud. What I Do Wrong is probably my favorite song, has a nice low deep bass note and the chick on the hook's voice is beautiful IMO..

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived