Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

3am last night, I couldn't sleep, i kept hearing a truck drive by with an exhaust system, looked out the front window, going like 2 - 3 mph past the house was a pre 2000 Tahoe, Blazer K5, Suburban, something with the front flat grill 4 light assembly, all black, or dark blue, rolling by on 24" - 26"s looking directly at me, he was leaning back as to hide himself

I went out there with my butcher knife, and a really bright light looking down the street looking for this guy for the next 15mins- (Am I over reacting, or would anyone do this?)

I kept hearing his truck roll around the neighborhood on close by streets, then I finally heard him take off, just punching it

So, I don't know whats up with that. I couldn't see what color the person was, white, black, Mexican, or the exact color of the truck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

3am last night, I couldn't sleep, i kept hearing a truck drive by with an exhaust system, looked out the front window, going like 2 - 3 mph past the house was a pre 2000 Tahoe, Blazer K5, Suburban, something with the front flat grill 4 light assembly, all black, or dark blue, rolling by on 24" - 26"s looking directly at me, he was leaning back as to hide himself

I went out there with my butcher knife, and a really bright light looking down the street looking for this guy for the next 15mins- (Am I over reacting, or would anyone do this?)

I kept hearing his truck roll around the neighborhood on close by streets, then I finally heard him take off, just punching it

So, I don't know whats up with that. I couldn't see what color the person was, white, black, Mexican, or the exact color of the truck

I don't think you are if he keeps rolling by eye balling your house or you he's looking for something or to try and get that truck back or something else.

Try and catch him before he rolls by.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

My truck is gone as of 30min ago, so hopefully I can rest for the week

there is a total of $3,450 of damage done to the truck interior, bumper, electrical may be more, not sure yet

But as long as I'am not over reacting, okay- was thinking paranoia was kicking in!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i dont think youre over reacting. you have a right to stand out on your own lawn. and if someone is sketchin you out, more reason to do so. maybe hide out somewhere if you can and get license plate numbers of people who drive by suspiciously. i got my shit jacked once and didnt hesitate to keep an extra close eye out for anything odd going on in my neighborhood.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

My truck is gone as of 30min ago, so hopefully I can rest for the week

there is a total of $3,450 of damage done to the truck interior, bumper, electrical may be more, not sure yet

But as long as I'am not over reacting, okay- was thinking paranoia was kicking in!

almost 4 grand in damages!? Holy crap! I take it your getting it repaired?

Rest In Peace mother.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Rest In Peace mother.

I havent read everything in the post, I do NOT think you are over-reacting either. Usually when something doesn't seem right... It isn't. But running out in the front yard with a butcher knife doesn't seem smart because of the shot gun shells found in your ride. I would hate to hear that you died over a truck (even though I don't know you). I would call the sheriff's and give them a description and let them know that you think it's the same guy. Do you have a house alarm?

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

damn dude, im so sorry! ive never had a ride stolen but it would suck to have that feeling like, this shit doesnt feel like my ride anymore.

glad you got it back, and hopefully you get it back to normal and you can somewhat make it feel "like home" agian.

also best security is a badass dog, bad ass knife, and some type of Legal semi-auto gun :santa: they can never be "hacked, or rewired" to not work. good luck to ya man and i hope everything turns out ok!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wow this shit sucks. i know how you feel. i got an idea give me a sec..

edit: ok fellas i just got a price from a distributor that use. i can get a decent 2 way alarm for $85... i know cash is tight for ken right now so i figured smd might be able to help. B) im willing to put in 20 towards this alarm is there anybody else that can pitch in a little? im sure ken has paypal you can send him the cash as a gift (so they dont take a percentage) and when he gets the remainder ill go pick up the alarm.

i hope this is ok with mods and admin. if not let me know ill figure out another way yo help. BTW ken did not ask me to do this.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived