Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

The guy I knew went by DREW

but whatever, its not a race thing, there just happens to be no black people in my neighbor hood, just 1, who lives by himself, and drives a Mercedes, so I know he didnt steal it lol

But anyways, I just posted this thread for locals, who seen my drive this truck, and are familiar with it, and if they see it, to please let me know

Its also a rant of course

I was in shock and disbelief first

rage and pissed second, even went driving all over for about 2 hrs looking for it

every alley, warehouse, auto shop, tow yard in the area where someone would dump it if they feel they are being followed

Best way to track who stole it is also by posting up the subs that were in the truck

Iam sure the subs and box will sell first

and my deck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn Forver, Im really sorry to hear about this :( . I hope some of yall can help him find his truck. This really freaking sucks {hugs}

dude you should get a friends nice car to like bait him and hide in it really good so when he steals it you point a gun at him so he stops the car and he goes to jail and you get your stuff back. or something like that

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

who the hell would camp out in a car for hours? That sucks dude hope you get your whip back

idk i was seein commercials for that show where they bait people into stealing the car but you could like take it into your own hands. if it was worth getting your car back i would do it.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

what happens if he sees you crouching in the back seat of the car and points a gun at you? :lol:

then your pretty much fucked... :shrug::lol:

TEAM DC

Archived