Sonic Electronix

X10...........

I dont care if you have a box with 20 ....12s in it....in the right impact.............youd be wearin it...

if its a big box, it will be wearing you splattered on it

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

if its a big box, it will be wearing you splattered on it

Its funny to read this tonight, becuase just literally 2 hours ago on my way back from work, had my subs pounding with my rear seats down so i get all the cones moving, (2 facing up/2 facing seats) and a boy racer was on the right lane and swerved in to the left to overtake another car from the left which is highly illigal here. Any how so he doesnt hit my car i slammed the brakes hard and i had my back panels (Plastic) thet rest over my box to hold it in fly out. The funny thing is i rewired today and couldnt be bothered to screw 4 screws back in place, and that lazyness could of cost me my subs/amps.

well i hope it dont happen to any of you guys.

wow thats pretty bad. kinda happy my stuff cant fit out of the trunk either way

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

seeen what happens when you dont bolt down the ol by 9's, wasnt my car, I wasnt even there but my buddie was riddin shotgun when they t-boned a nother car, the by 9 left a dent in the windshield.

Bolt your shit down for your own damn safety

seeen what happens when you dont bolt down the ol by 9's, wasnt my car, I wasnt even there but my buddie was riddin shotgun when they t-boned a nother car, the by 9 left a dent in the windshield.

Bolt your shit down for your own damn safety

Not to mention that it might help when some @!#$*%# thief is in there trying to clean your stuff out. That is the main reason that I bolted everything down to start with, but this is an equally good if not better reason.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

They say appropriate brackets designed to withstand sudden stops or impacts should be used.

now where do i get this and with what money?

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

damn i can only imagaine my box messing something up in a wreck... if it goes foward its going to take out my rear seat top and bottom along with the bracket thing that holds bolts to the car... If it goes back it takes out my amp probably has fun with the power wire and i dont want to see the damage on the rear trunk/bumper

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer