Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In first grade I hung out with females exclusively.

I wish that hadn't changed. :/

And I'll also say just in the time I graduated high school last year, I've made quite a bit of change. Throughout high school I was damn near emotionless. It took something HUGE for me to get excited. Point being, I too am calling BS.

EDIT: I also have friends that were that goodie goodie teacher's pet and now they are trouble makers and on drugs.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

explains why im still an asshole after all these years

dawm, same here. grits you get in some deep ass shit . but very interesting though, got me thinking.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3226 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...