Just ordered the DDM TUNING HID 9005 & 9006 kits w00t

you dont need the harness...basically what is does is use your factory headlight wiring to activate a relay, then the harness takes over for powering the lights. Its just bigger gauge wiring. I would guess mostly for startup. I had to put one on my dads Navi and his Harley. But not my truck or my moms impala.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

yeah i still needed the bastard. bulb went out so many times and got pulled over like twice for it.Good thing i didnt get a ticket.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

having bulbs go out is the reason I bought HIDs. I used to run Silverstar Ultras, great blubs but for $50 a set and a blub to blow in less than 6 months. I was not about to buy halogens again for that price. DDM has lifetime warranty and are way brighter than the Silverstars.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You done yet?

d(-__-)b

No! It's stupid!

But seriously. Yeah HIDs are bright yadda yadda but they don't make up for proper high beams and if they do it means your a fucktard and your headlights are aimed way too damn high. I only have 1 bulb housings and I have 8k on 35w and planning in ordering the hi/lo bulbs now because I miss my highs on country roads. And why wouldn't you replace your high and low beams? Driving on some roads with no lights or moonlight i wouldnt consider a airplane fog light overkill. You can never have to much light output as long as you use it correctly when needed. /rant

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

thats why us gm guys are lucky and have the 4 high mod.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4hi mod..

I fail for not knowing this...

Ill do mine tonight.

DUH...

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

4hi mod..

Ill do mine tonight.

DUH...

stinking noobs lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4hi mod..

Ill do mine tonight.

DUH...

what year do you have? its different on 03's and up

heres the write up My link

Its still easy to do on 03-06 just gotta buy a diode

d(-__-)b

I got some 12k ddm tuning hids i was happy while they worked lol one of the ballast kept acting up, would turn on some times and sometimes it wouldnt. but VVVVV Robert had good luck with his and we got them at the same time. but other than that i think they are great! im actually using the 12k bulbs with my old ballast and they light up pretty nice and are about the came blu of the 10k i had before. def a good upgrade from halogen bulbs.

"wouldnt consider a airplane fog light overkill"

I want to see that next on you mods list Robert:rights down on list of parts to buy next: :rofl:

thats why us gm guys are lucky and have the 4 high mod.

I havent gotten to do that on mine, i might so seems pretty easy, they sell the small parts at the auto parts store to do the mod :good:

stinking noobs lol

:lol:

Archived