Sonic Electronix

Ways to make myself not be heard from far away

i mean i dont wanna come off as a dick or anything but....if you dont wanna be heard dont get into this kinda stuff lol, i mean hell i run around town with my shit at 75%, i do turn it down at lights and stuff unless i know the person then i crank it :), but theres no possible way unless like stated above you concrete everything, 6inch think glass and the foam sound stoping shit lmao :turkey:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

There is no way of stopping noise coming from your car Oren, it's loud.

No matter how much sound dampening, windows being rolled up, or facing the subs forward it will be heard.

But if you keep cranking it leaving work, it will get noticed by someone other than the people and employees inside.

edit: <3

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

No matter how much sound dampening, windows being rolled up, or facing the subs forward it will be heard.

i seen this Chrysler 300 at slamology 4 12s or 15s in a wall, loud as shit with doors open. but once you closed the doors....no joke you couldn't hear ANYTHING outside the car, even if you where standing right outside the doors

ill try to see if i can find a video of it...

starts at 4.53

i seen this Chrysler 300 at slamology 4 12s or 15s in a wall, loud as shit with doors open. but once you closed the doors....no joke you couldn't hear ANYTHING outside the car, even if you where standing right outside the doors

could it have been a21bravo? silver 300c? if so then hell yeah he did a shit ton of deadning

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I was there.

And I heard it, and I could definitely hear it with the doors shut.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

There is no way of stopping noise coming from your car Oren, it's loud.

But if you keep cranking it leaving work, it will get noticed by someone other than the people and employees inside.

edit: <3

lol dude thats matt and i only did it once for ben...i dont really like doing it at all

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Lower frequencies travel through materials better than higher frequencies right? So play 200Hz and up? Lol

lmao...just tune my box to 100 hz

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived