Sonic Electronix

Ways to make myself not be heard from far away

I just dont get it? Dont want to be heard?

Why all tha audio equipment?

Still lost.

dont see the problem with what he's asking.

and to answer your question as to why all the equipment...for his enjoyment DUH, not everyone elses.

I just don't get why people comment put headphones on or turn it down.

There are a lot of things he can do that can make the car a lot quiter on the outside.

Look at this link, there are enough ways to make the car quiter.

Look at this link too. : http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

You can always e-mail them and ask questions.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

dont see the problem with what he's asking.

and to answer your question as to why all the equipment...for his enjoyment DUH, not everyone elses.

So how you enjoy it if its not loud? If you want to feel tha bass without getting loud outside use some tactiles transdusers as tha Ibeam from Rockford ,Duh!

So how you enjoy it if its not loud? If you want to feel tha bass without getting loud outside use some tactiles transdusers as tha Ibeam from Rockford ,Duh!

He said he doesn't wants to be heared from outside the car.(or atleast be less heared.)

He wants it loud on the inside and somewhat quiet on the outside.

I agree with James and the OP, i like to keep the sound inside the car, it's for my own enjoyment.(and i u wan't to hear it loud from the outside just open a door or window ;) )

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Honestly I understand what ur wanting, but my thinking, I spent over $800 for my system, alot less than others, but that's still $800 that o spent, if I want it loud I'll play it loud idc what other plp think of me bumping wether it b showing off or just enjoying my music, I'm just using something (I) payed for....don't stop bumpin

Get that stuff mike singer sells..resonance killer. Apparently it owns. :werd_msword:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived