looking for radio with time alignment and crossover

pioneer prs800 or 880.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

alpine 9886 or the above mentioned pioneers, kenwood kdc x693...but the pioneers and alpine have better eq i believe.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

alpine 9886 or the above mentioned pioneers, kenwood kdc x693...but the pioneers and alpine have better eq i believe.

i got the kenwood excelon kdc-x994 and love it, the eq is way better then any pioneer i have owned

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Eclipse CD7200mkii

Eclipse

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I just bought the new Kenwood KIV BT900 and it has all of that. I love this radio. You can also use a usb hub and hook up up to 3 usb flash drives or two usb flash drive an a iPod or iPhone at the same time and just switch between them through the radio. It also has built in bluetooth also and will play videos on the screen or load your own photos as background from a flash drive. I only paid 350 for mine from a local shop I deal with all the time.

whats a nice radio with usb that has crossover and time alignment,i been searching and all of them are discontinue or really pricey(around $500) looking to spend $300

the one skittles mentioned is awesome. DEH-P800PRS. About 350 on amazon.com

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.