wfw5607 Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 mine is pretty freakin awesomely funny that happed to a friend of mine when playing football at his house Build in progress Alpine CDEHD-138BT Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x Alpine SWS-15d2 2x Alpine PDX-V9 2x Alpine PDX-M12 Stinger SPC5050 Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 I laugh everytime I glance over at mine I laughed my butt off the first time I saw yours. I like it a lot. Looks like they were at Hollywood Studios at Disney World. There is a Star Wars ride there. Here is one I did a loooong time ago. It took like 20 minutes to do the pictures because the wife and I were laughing so hard. Other ones I like: and last but not least 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 ^^^ sound like the song has some bass, my computer sub is hitting lol This one is good too, CD Quality sounds much better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgvFki0nZss 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
melonhead Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 I just found this one today. Kind of like Samuel Jackson staredown part 2.
huh?do-what? Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 me? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Chode69 Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 <--------we got a situation here gay....yea because we all wanna see an ugly ass fist pumping guido NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
onelivinlarge Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 i vote chodes 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
melonhead Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 gay....yea because we all wanna see an ugly ass fist pumping guido But he's the situation. On a side note, that was some funny ass shit on yesterday's episode. Him and Pauly got some cock teases and they bounced on them and told them to have fun jacking off and left. lol
uhoh_45 Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 gay....yea because we all wanna see an ugly ass fist pumping guido he aint even fist pumping R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.