Ground Zero mosque: too close for comfort?

Even if they get it approved, how are they going to have it built? Is the teamsters going to truck in the cement? Is the unions going to let the construction crews build it? Please.

And yes, when someone kills people in the name of their religion, then build a church for their religion right at that spot, then its a SLAP IN THE FACE.

And if you don't think the terrorists did that in the name of their religion, you need to grow the fuck up. Yes, not all islamists are terrorists, but the ones who are not terrorists understand why we do not want this mosque built there. That tells me that the ones that DO want it built are either up to no good, or just want to shove it up our noses.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

given i never said why they did or didnt do anything i dont require any growing up, i just asked simple questions. and if you have a problem with that well i dont know what to tell you

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Even if they get it approved, how are they going to have it built? Is the teamsters going to truck in the cement? Is the unions going to let the construction crews build it? Please.

And yes, when someone kills people in the name of their religion, then build a church for their religion right at that spot, then its a SLAP IN THE FACE.

And if you don't think the terrorists did that in the name of their religion, you need to grow the fuck up. Yes, not all islamists are terrorists, but the ones who are not terrorists understand why we do not want this mosque built there. That tells me that the ones that DO want it built are either up to no good, or just want to shove it up our noses.

Took the words right out my mouth......I go make the coffee now :}

x2, right on, dude. Wouldn't it be ironic if a meteor crashed through the roof of the Mosque after it is finished?(on Ramadan)

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

THEY have a history of this. They build a mosque to symbolize their conquest of that land. When they first proposed this particular one, they even referred to it as such.

There are plenty of mosques in Manhattan. Why do they need this one.

First off who is THEY ???Do you not think of it as a slap in the face to the native amerians that we give them a few bits of there OWN land ?Im pretty sure a mosque in NY doesnt mean they conqured the land ,And if "They" came on tv saying they did im pretty sure you wouldnt say you guys own the US.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

x2, right on, dude. Wouldn't it be ironic if a meteor crashed through the roof of the Mosque after it is finished?(on Ramadan)

What would be MORE ironic is if parents didnt have to worry about there sons getting raped in church.......

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

What would be MORE ironic is if parents didnt have to worry about there sons getting raped in church.......

Umm those would be your catholic priest

What do indians and gay priests have to do with this thread? Did something happen to you as a child?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

If it gets built I give it a week tops before it's burned to the ground or destroyed.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

This is the most rediculous thing I have every heard. Those people do not deserve to have a mosque built there. As I see it, it is a slap in the face to all those who lost their lives that horrible day. Whether it be the people working in the towers, the people on the planes, or the rescuers who lost their lives, people died for no reason just because the Islamic looney toones wanted to try and prove a point. I highly doubt this will happen anyway but if it does Im sure it will not be pretty in the end.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Archived