Where Do You Guys Get Your Funds?

i myself was really lucky. at 17 started renting a place out leased to own, and it wasnt a big home, but a 3br, 1.5ba, 3 car carport, 1400sq ft house on a 2300sq ft lot. house was worth 127k, when i started leasing, and ended up putting a 15k down payment with a final sales price of 96k. once it was bought i started renting it out and moved back in with my family. used equity to purchase property in hawaii and arizona. after a couple years, sold the first starter house for 145k, paid off the house, knocked out the condo in arizona and rented out my condo in hawaii to military guys near schofield. all the while i usually maintained a job and a half and was back and forth between my familys house and my own spots.

started a couple businesses, bought a coffee stand, and now at 25 im pretty set and try not to waste too much money. my biggest issue is i cant buy in pieces, if i start to buy something for a project i buy EVERYTHING at once. honestly, if it wasnt for my parents and my family i would be NOWHERE near where i am today. my mum allowed and funded my habits as a young kid to test, experiment, and start buying equipment to install. got to love your parents :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i fix osprey's. before military i had a good setup with an easy part timer with a weekend under the table job and 0 expenses. i miss 0 expenses

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Got 1 job i dont tell ANYONE where it is at though lol!

Do web and graphic Design that where my main money comes from!

Wouldnt say large insane amounts but i do pretty good!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

I work as a pizza delivery driver, but I don't make no 1200 a week. I could only wish i could make that much. But I can make anywhere between 1400 and 1800 a month between my paychecks and tips. Now my stereo money is kind of thin, have about 450 a month in payments and insurance top of that I spend about 100 bucks a week just in gas for it.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

JP?

hell nah son. Custom planes. Gulfstream jets. G450 and g550s. Google them ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ima production welder. 25. i own 4 vehicles and a recently bought house. my parents helped me out alot. taught me if i wanted it, to work hard to get it. nothing given to you is respected. i only make $14/hr which aint shit in california, but hell its enough to buy a $132k house. car audio i started small and just upgraded over the years. was pissed when my 2 dr hoe got totalled. but life goes on and nothing lasts forever except herpes.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

hell nah son. Custom planes. Gulfstream jets. G450 and g550s. Google them ;)

i always thought u planted tulips. guess i was wrong. model airplanes huh. cool story bro

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I work as a pizza delivery driver, but I don't make no 1200 a week. I could only wish i could make that much. But I can make anywhere between 1400 and 1800 a month between my paychecks and tips. Now my stereo money is kind of thin, have about 450 a month in payments and insurance top of that I spend about 100 bucks a week just in gas for it.

is that truck in ur sig ur work truck if so how do u do it for gas?

cowboys_logo.gif

2 full time jobs 70 hours a week making about 2,500 a month at 21 with $1,400 in bills every month plus gas and food and everything else I end up being rather limited on buying what I want at times.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived