Do what you want. But I thought the same thing you just said with my ex I mentioned somewhere in this thread (pg 3) I think. Finally got over myself and said fuck that. It's just so much weight off your shoulders once you let her go. Move on. You really will be so much happier starting fresh. Just try not to kill any hookers for me bro. It's all good. :)Best of luck with whatever you do but I've been there, don't do it amd hurt yourself again (mentally) the bitch did you dirty and you didn't deserve it. Even if that day would come you got back together what she did will ALWAYS be in your mind just bugging the living fuck out of you. Once trust is broke things can never be what they were or better. I had the same situation seeing that X about 4 months after we split and I had slimmed down and was looking good and what not (lol) and she saw me and was eyefucking the shit out of me but I didn't want a damn thing to do with the cunt anymore.

Pay attention Bobby there's a lot of truth to what Robert has stated. I know everyone has to learn by their own mistakes especially when it comes to love and relationships. But there are certain times and this is one of them that a person should really listen to others advice because deep down you know we right.

Next time she calls crying the blues like she did last night; just tell her "loose my number, you made your bed you lay in it." and hang up and turn the phone off. Better yet change your number.

Well said grits!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

.... so are you tryin to get back with her? or are you tryin to find out her motives?

I dont know bro. I dont know what the fuck im going to do. I understand where everyone is coming from but you must understand from my POV as well this girl was my everything and part of me rationalizes that fighting for her is the right thing to do and the other part of me says IM CONFUCKINFUSED

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I swear to you that I felt that same exact feeling. Heres some thoughts I had that I'm sure you're having:

Maybe if I let her do her own thing and get it out of her system she'll be ready to come back to me

Once she sees that no one else will treat her like me she'll come back

You feel no one can ever make you happy again

You don't even know where to start getting your shit together

All of the above will never fucking happen and if it does it DOES NOT MATTER. You HAVE to move on. She prego right? That means why you were telling her you love her she was going out with someone else fucking him amd doing probably everything you thought only you and her shared. If I need to let me know, but I'm trying to get you pissed the fuck off right now. Here's how it went for me over about a week and a half time frame.

Total depression and didn't give a fuck about anything in life and just kept hoping I'd wake the fuck up from this nightmare.

Then into begging mode just trying to do anything to get through this with her.

More depression then just got really shit faced drunk with friends for a couple nights.

Then finally had my head on straight and realized what the hell was actually happening and that I deserved better. SHE WAS FUCKING ANOTHER GUY. THEM THEM TWO NAKED DICK IN HER AND ALL. I just fed and that thought and honestly it twists your stomach at first but once you can admit to yourself that you deserve trust from someone and that X said person has nothing you want anymore move on. You were comfortable in that relationship and how your life was. Time to change it and change it for the better. Sorry if some shit I said makes you feel worse but it has go get worse before it gets better. Anger is much easier to live with than heartbreak bud.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Thanks again for all the input. I have finally come to terms with all the shit and its all good now. I told her straight up we will be friends and thats as far as it goes anymore. I told her i love her and always will have a special place for her but i will never be able to trust her again because of what she did to me.

Oh and also i met a really down to earth cool fucking sexy bartender and we have been kickin it for a few days now and its pretty cool. So im going to let it be what it is.

I guess in short i finally realized that she made her bed and now its time for me to let her lay in it. I didnt do shit wrong she fucked up.

So for me from here its onward and upward and im going to do what i do and stay on track with getting ready for the Military and just divulge my free time to my daughter and the bartender LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-tKs-QHnx0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just messing with you. Lol. Don't get too attached to the new girl. Just be free for a while and have fun.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Good luck bro, and keep cool !

This military career will be hard enough to forget about that ex b...(girl) !

Take good care of your daughter.

Have fun with the bartender.

And enjoy life the more you can.

Life's a bitch, you know.

cool.gif

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

mannn this SUCKS. I would seriously be out on the hunt after something like that.

Actually Ive been an anti-poon lately dunno whats up with that :P

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived