Sundown Audio

Sound Digital

ahoz28

quite a few people run them, and swear by them, i run the other brazillian brand stetsom and i believe both are power houses... soundigital's CS from murillo is pretty good, he has always got back to me when i spoke to him..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

from what i have read there are solid amps. they have a lifetime warranty so they stand behind there product. if i had the cash i would try one out for sure. do some searching and read a lot so you know your makin the right choice cuz there not cheap. i cant say nutin about there cs since ive never dealt with them.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

from what i have read there are solid amps. they have a lifetime warranty so they stand behind there product. if i had the cash i would try one out for sure. do some searching and read a lot so you know your makin the right choice cuz there not cheap. i cant say nutin about there cs since ive never dealt with them.

i agree with him his cs is good always gets back to me 2.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Lifetime warranty it´s for competitors only, i have a SD8000.1 and that shit is a monster!! Very clean sound, never went to protection (only 2 months old hehe) but i love mine, i raised from 149 dbs to 151 by changing my old DD m4 to the SD, funny thing is that im using only about 40% of it´s potential, and yes, is a power hogger, i drop to 10.6v with 3 kinetik batteries and stock alt for the moment, also, murilo´s costumer service is perfect!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

10.6 voltage drop damn!!!! I had a 12k at 1/2 ohm 2 Kintic batts stock batt up front stock alt and would only drop to 11.4 volts

for music I ran it at 2 ohms o ly droping to 12.1 volts and set a meca drive by record with it

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Because my box is better than you and i have less impedance rise, you don´t know anything!! i hate you, you sold the stetsom hahahaha :peepwall:

Naaa homie i dunno, i guess biggest problem for me is the alternator, it´s a 99 Explorer with a 11 years old alternator, it´s funny because only sends around 13.3v with lights,system,A/A and everything off hehe, i´m buying a Mechman this week!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/