Bad Batt Question

If a starting Battery has a bad cell, can the batt lose charge when the car is off (and no accessories are being used)? Alternator is good (just had rebuilt)

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Me and my girlfriend drove somewhere and parked. Came back out car wouldn't start. Called CAA and they tested the battery. It was 12.5 Volts but 0 Cranking Amps. It could power the accessories and it would charge but once you turned off the engine, it was dead. Not enough cranking amps to turn over the engine. Buying a new battery was very worth it.

Google it

Me and my girlfriend drove somewhere and parked. Came back out car wouldn't start. Called CAA and they tested the battery. It was 12.5 Volts but 0 Cranking Amps. It could power the accessories and it would charge but once you turned off the engine, it was dead. Not enough cranking amps to turn over the engine. Buying a new battery was very worth it.

My battery did this. It's very confusing when you dont know whats going on and you check the batt. with the dmm and it reads 12.4 volts and still wont start the vehicle.

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

hell yeah, it sux. It's either the batt or the car has a short. I even disconnected my added audio. I just got a Brand new batt, but to make sure I make it to work, I'm gonna disconnect the Neg., just to make sure this new batt can't lose power. Sunday night, I'm going to leave it connected to see what happens. If it is dead, it's not as bad, cuz I'm off on Monday. Thanks for the input fellas

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived