Lebron James Song..... Must Watch

Amazing....Always hated a cocky high schooler that thinks he doesnt need college...I wish he would break his damn wrist and fuck his career up

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Amazing....Always hated a cocky high schooler that thinks he doesnt need college...I wish he would break his damn wrist and fuck his career up

but, what would college have done for him? i think it was a bitch way to leave Cleveland, but he was never going to win a title there. i also don't wish any harm on the man because he didn't need college to make it big.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

even if he does break his wrist there still going to pay him. injured players always get paid. if it was to the point where it would never work properly again, they would just give him a pay out option. he'd still have more money than any of us, and would never have to work again. agree on never wishing anyone harm. people have done a lot worse than what he's done to move up in the world, he's just in the public eye. it is what it is Cleveland just needs to figure out a way to kick Miami's ass now to show him what he lost.

edit: good song i lol'ed

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png

even if he does break his wrist there still going to pay him. injured players always get paid. if it was to the point where it would never work properly again, they would just give him a pay out option. he'd still have more money than any of us, and would never have to work again. agree on never wishing anyone harm. people have done a lot worse than what he's done to move up in the world, he's just in the public eye. it is what it is Cleveland just needs to figure out a way to kick Miami's ass now to show him what he lost.

edit: good song i lol'ed

yeah, i did enjoy the song. even if i have no hate for LBJ (or love) it was a funny song.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I Hate him too. Never liked him. Sadly though if he got hurt and screwed his career it still wouldnt matter considering he was already set for life before he even hit the court as an NBAer when nike signed him out of highschool for 90 million. so even without college he needs nothing to fall back on with a deal like that. Dude is just way to cocky and arrogant. He shouldnt get any recognition because he is not a role model or a class act. I hope miami doesnt make it past round 1 of the playoffs this year and even if they do they wont be the celtics anyway. Plus, lebrons mom is a slut

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts