Sonic Electronix

crescendo 3k or sundown 3k.....

8 gauge and 300amp fuse hmmm.. u guys smell that....... haha

i think he means for speaker wire lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I know I'm a little late on it, but here is my proof of the same board for both amps...

DSCF0947.jpg

That's my friend's SAZ-3000D and that is a pic of the internals from the crescendo website.

Edit: in the end it all depends on the price, you preferred looks, and who has a better warranty and customer service for your preference.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

^ why is teh gold one bigger? im playing im playing

but yeah no need for proof ahah they are twins

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

^ why is teh gold one bigger? im playing im playing

but yeah no need for proof ahah they are twins

Yeah, I know everyone that is experienced with them knows it. I just figured I would post the proof for people who are too noobish to google it, lol.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

yeah the boards are practically the same.. And lol, the 8 gauge is for my sub speaker connections silly. I just needed the 300A fuse for the 0 gauge cause all i have layin around is a 250A one. (: Not that stupid hah

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

So since both are the same amp. Why would sundown sell theirs for much more than Cresendo?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

So since both are the same amp. Why would sundown sell theirs for much more than Cresendo?

Because Sundown has already built up their name and reputation. If Navid came in trying to market these Gold amps for the same price as Sundown, people would be a bit more hesitant to drop $1,xxx on the new company just to try it out. But, to market it at $550.00 and warranty so low, he's starting off by making sales and getting some reputation out there. I would have to guess his prices will be up a bit here soon enough. That's why I snatched mine up early. :peepwall: I have also heard somewhere that when Sundown came up, their prices used to be rather low as well...

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

You won't be disappointed with Sundown. Jacob has designed some great amps and his customer service is the best. Besides if you really want to see what a Sundown amp can do, give it plenty of clean power and then abuse the amp, they don't know how to quit.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

They are the same exact amp, I bet you could strap a sundown 3k and a crescendo 3k and get 6k at 2 ohms

Sundown: Great customer service, been a company for a while so more expensive.

Crescendo: Great customer service, brand new company thats trying to make a name for themselves so there stuff is cheaper.

Archived